did u say 4-5-7-10??

P

Pipes

i would like to congratulate young toni wookcock on her terrific effot of leaving a 4-5-7-10....thats got to hurt :roll:

well done toni!! HAHAHAHAHA
better luck with the magic 3 next time

hahaha

hahhahahahhhahaha
Power fingers Toni!!! well done.
That was probably just funnier than Jez's 8-10 in the final!! :lol: :lol:

there was also that nice 5-7 by big jez. haha
but well bowled guys you guys did well

Haha i must say this was one of the funniest things ive seen, the best thing about it was that it was flush out of the pocket. Keep up the good work Toni, maybe next time you'll be able to kick that 4 pin put hey.

On Jez's lovely 8-10, he got a bit unlucky, but he was trying to play safe, cause he had crossed over a few times that game. He certainly got it out there, but i think he left his fingers out of the ball, maybe a little too safe perhaps.

What can I say? I aim to please! :D

I'm glad everyone thought it was funny. Had to have a laugh at it myself too (cant take things like this too seriously :D )

But we cant forget a few other insidents at Werribee:
* I do belive there were a few simple 5-7-10's left, one by Cassie in the final ??
* And Ant, i can't forget to mention your 2 7-10's, one of which he left to finish with a 276

Sorry to bring an old topic to life again.... but how the hell do you leave a 4, 5, 7, 10! (is that correct?)..... Thats hot shot material in what ever which way you put it! well done!
I thought me taking out the 6 and the 9 on the first ball was fairly good!

Back
Top Bottom