Dear God

Hammer

Dear God,
I pray to you today to thank you for my beautiful life and wonderful family I am blessed to have.
God hear my voice as I pray for my footy team this week. The Broncos will be missing everyone this week, and I ask that you show them they way and give them the necessary luck and fortune to get them over the line this week.

Also God could you please bring fortune to St George this week, as they are playing a team that is not well liked and needs a few more losses, I would really like it God if Manly didn't win this week, I take you back to the Toovey days god, you remember him, don't you god, he was that little prick who you let be the dirtiest player in the history of our great game, what were you thinking God, Also God, do you remember that 1 finger guy who you let play as well, he played for that team as well, so you see God, that team has a history of bending the rules.

In finish God, I pray that you hear me, and God bless.
Amen

Dear God,
I pray to you today to thank you for my beautiful life and wonderful family I am blessed to have.
God hear my voice as I pray for my footy team this week. The Broncos will be missing everyone this week, and I ask that you show them they way and give them the necessary luck and fortune to get them over the line this week.
Also God could you please bring fortune to St George this week, as they are playing a team that is not well liked and needs a few more losses, I would really like it God if Manly didn't win this week, I take you back to the Toovey days god, you remember him, don't you god, he was that little prick who you let be the dirtiest player in the history of our great game, what were you thinking God, Also God, do you remember that 1 finger guy who you let play as well, he played for that team as well, so you see God, that team has a history of bending the rules.
In finish God, I pray that you hear me, and God bless.
Amen

No Worries i will do my best yet again...:D

No wonder Canberra are in the eight !! But even Jase can't stop Canberra getting beaten by Manly (twice this year) ...

I'm surprised you didn't ask him to help you "CARRY" at Aspley first, Hammer.

Ooops I mean Richie or should it be Ralph Mouth or Potsy since you've been playing 2nd fiddle at Richlands lately.

RicK Aspley

I'm surprised you didn't ask him to help you "CARRY" at Aspley first, Hammer.
Ooops I mean Richie or should it be Ralph Mouth or Potsy since you've been playing 2nd fiddle at Richlands lately.
RicK Aspley
someone just got owned

:D

Dear God,

Amen
gees hammer

praying for that is like praying that when u turn on the tap water will come out, poor ole penrith they couldn't score in a brothel with a pocket full of hundreds.

Or is all this praying just an excuse for you to be on your knees yet again ;)

Back
Top Bottom