darren smith 300

ssz57

congratulations to darren smith for his 300 against newcastle in the stbl on sunday and chris havey for his (choke) 298

Yep, couldnt agree more Mark. It was great to see Darren's 300 game on Sunday. He has one beautiful release and can strike at will when he gets on the correct line.

His potential is unlimited and when he learns a little more about changing lane conditions and the equipment he uses he will be a real force in the sport.

He competes at Bateau Bay on Tuesday nights with two old timers (me and Pete Nelson) and when he's 'on' we just drool with envey.

Every ball except the twelth was 'flush'. His last shot crossed over for a Broolyn hit but still carried pretty good. Great to see that his number 1 fan (his mum) was on hand to witness the game.

Chris Harvey, in the very next game on the same lane, also went high on his last shot but unlike Darren he left the 4, 9 split for a pretty decent 298.

Congratulations Darren on your 300 game wish i was there to witness it maybe next time bad luck to chris maybe next time

Bowling my first 300 was very exciting!! and almost unbelievable.

Thanks to my team mates, Wally and Peter I did it!!!

By watching both of them bowl and the added tips they have been giving me since we started bowling together made it happen. thanks guys!!

After bowling my 300 I took on the challenge of a Tournament with the USBC in Houston, Texas. Wow! those guys can bowl!!

Back
Top Bottom