Darrell Holt 11days and counting

• Thread starter DARRELLHOLTVICTORIA
  • Start date
D

DARRELLHOLTVICTORIA

Hi to all going to Perth can not believe that it has come round so quick. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.
But have to say, I think Victoria have it in the bag, on looks and dress. What more can I say, very PROUD OF BOTH MENS AND WOMENS TEAMS.

Jeanette Kent
Head of Committee:rockon::partytime2::woot_jump:
Darrell Holt Victoria

i'm sorry jeanette but you've have got to be joking how can you have it in the bag in looks and dress when the TASMANIANS out do you all the time i mean you can try all you like but it is never going to happen so stop trying as we dont want to hear victoria crying as you know that TASSIE is bigger, better, stronger and much more good looking than any victorian will ever be and when you like always finish behind us TASWEGINS again then maybe once and for all you will wake up and know that TASMANIA is and will always be the only team that matters. :p:tongue4:::wave::kicking:

GO TASSIE

i'm sorry jeanette but you've have got to be joking how can you have it in the bag in looks and dress when the TASMANIANS out do you all the time i mean you can try all you like but it is never going to happen so stop trying as we dont want to hear victoria crying as you know that TASSIE is bigger, better, stronger and much more good looking than any victorian will ever be and when you like always finish behind us TASWEGINS again then maybe once and for all you will wake up and know that TASMANIA is and will always be the only team that matters. :p:tongue4:::wave::kicking:
GO TASSIE
Great your passion for the game Gary :D:D:D
Will have to put a :JD:eek:n it for the best dressed . will be Nice to see all the Tassie players again . :partytime2: see you all in Perth

Jeanette :cool:

Good luck to all

I reackon SQ will go alright this year with out four of the pissheads from last years team

but the team to beat will be WA they have Jesus on their side remember ;)

Good luck to all
I reackon SQ will go alright this year with out four of the pissheads from last years team
but the team to beat will be WA they have Jesus on their side remember ;)
So Ninja is this a drinking comp as we have a few that can take up the challenge in Victoria must look into that one I think:JD: My advise to all is to keep the fluids up:drunk:
See you in Perth OMG 9DAYS BUT NOT COUNTING

Jeanette Kent ;)you can find me :theBar:

So Ninja is this a drinking comp as we have a few that can take up the challenge in Victoria must look into that one I think:JD: My advise to all is to keep the fluids up:drunk:
See you in Perth OMG 9DAYS BUT NOT COUNTING
Jeanette Kent ;)you can find me :theBar:
nah SQ's best drinker isnt going this year :)

nah SQ's best drinker isnt going this year :)

No…I heard he is spending the week in Gympie…I have that huge box of white Fredo’s that you ordered mate…I will get them to you before you go…;)

Good luck to the rest that are heading to Perth…

Back
Top Bottom