Dan Borey Shoots 1st 300

Draco

Would just like to congradulate my brother Dan for finally avoiding the choke on the 12th shot to shoot his 1st 300 from 4 attempts tonight at Sunset Superbowl in 4 man teams and a nice 683 series - 300 235 148 :confused:(Petty bout the last game tho) :p

Congratulations and Well Done Dan. Great to see both my sons achieve what I never could.:mad::D

John Borey (Dad)

Well done Dan
And i thought toowoomba bowlers were hopeless
You Proved me wrong

No offense but shouldnt you keep comments like that to yourself?? I'm sure every Toowoomba bowlers going to be impressed with your comment and if we are hopeless i guess we will have to show EVERYONE how "hopeless" we are at the next tournament that Toowoomba competes at. (Association Challenge)

That is all, Sean

No offense but shouldnt you keep comments like that to yourself?? I'm sure every Toowoomba bowlers going to be impressed with your comment and if we are hopeless i guess we will have to show EVERYONE how "hopeless" we are at the next tournament that Toowoomba competes at. (Association Challenge)
That is all, Sean
I'm sure it was just a friendly joke....

But I am suprised its only the first 300 for Dan. Well done mate, first of many

Well Done Dan
about time laong wait but hopefully not as long for number 2 hope to you around the lanes. keep up the great bowling.
red nut get a life. Dan would take it as a joke like everyone else he knows.
Congrates again Dan see you around. Scotty Woodward

RedNut,
lighten up a bit. Aussies used to have a great sense of humour, and could laugh at themselves.
Anyhow ( apart from Dan - congrats - ), are you really trying to tell us that Toowoomba bowlers aren't hopeless ??

Back
Top Bottom