CRAIG RYAN 300!!!

Power Penguin

Congratulations to Craig who bowled 300 last night on lanes 3+4 at Werribee last night making it a 748 series.

This makes it number 3 for Craig.

Well done mate!!

Looks like the Weribbee lanes have settled in nicely. Those early mornings alighting at Parliament station must be treating you well. Well done Craigus nice to see and I suspect we will be seeing a few more in the not too distant future.

Wow well done Craig very impressive. Now lets see if Simpson can be as accurate on the weekend.

Great work champ, top effort.
Bout time you got plenty of reward for all your hard work over the years.

In reply to your question. Definitely footy Sat night, unfortunately i got a couple of Collingwood supporters coming along. Its gonna hurt to see them cry on the way home lol! Let us know what the GO is mate and well done again!
Cheers Kelvin

Thanks for the well wishes...

Used the Storm Surefire. Can't talk the ball up enough really.

Can't say too much about the game, except I carried 12 in a row. Probably sums up the sport as it stands at the moment to be honest.

Feel for the Ballarat boys, although if I read correctly off the Werribee website the boys might be able to extract revenge this week. I believe we are playing you again thanks to change in fixture.

Back
Top Bottom