Country Cup All Star Team Of All Time

Abdolutley. I agree with the all star manager and also we could have the all star dummy spits. What would be ideal in a ideal weekend of C/Cup is to bowl Friday arvo and finish on Monday morning and have a dinner ball on the monday night where there is the all star presentation, best and fairest award, dummy spit award and other awards as well as everyone getting together and having a good time and making friends and dribbling crap which we are all good at doing. As far as i am concerned the more people involved in C/Cup the better because we all know its the best tournament in history.

Deano

I should be given the OTB Award for electing to remain Off Team Bendigo

Be careful Wayne ;) OTB can stand for many many things.

I have been offered Overweight Tempremental Bonehead!

Lets not let this thread get hi-jacked by what OTB could stand for.

how about the biggest a$$ award, and if i ever win it i will get the ball and smash it to bits with a sledge hammer, then donate it to some over privillaged player with a bottle of super glue

where's kevvy ???

can you be a multiple award winner of the dummy spitting award, cause i never recieved anything at morwell

ducks to avoid grumpies glare...................

U can boot the ball return as much as u like and get away with it at morwell
cause the association is a bunch of pusseys
trust me i know

maybe it has something to do with the severity of the incident, and seeing the way that centre plays, i believe there would have been much worse things done than leg warming a ball return

or is that "club" inconsistency flowing through at local level too ;)

maybe it has something to do with the severity of the incident, and seeing the way that centre plays, i believe there would have been much worse things done than leg warming a ball return

or is that "club" inconsistency flowing through at local level too ;)

Or it is all in the name;)

dont start that crap wozza i get my fair share of bloody warnings
u are a protected species ive seen u do some bad things and get away with not just kicking the ball return:)

i cant help doing the things i do im just a passionate bowler not my fault the old mans a tight ass and wont convince nan to get synthetics

Woza your a bad boy. Woza you hitting ball returns? I've never heard of such a thing.

Deano

U can boot the ball return as much as u like and get away with it at morwell
cause the association is a bunch of pusseys
trust me i know

Rob you are the protected one you just batter your eye lids to your nan and all is sweet you cant do no wrong in that place bewteen you and woza you are the golden childen of the morwell bowl. :)

I must say that out of all the centres that I have bowled league at, Morwell certainly has the most offenders of "Breaching Code of Conduct" (trying to find the diplomatic phrase here).

It seems to be like a virus in there. I have actually seen some of the juniors watching the adults and then copy them when they bowl.

Why is this attitude so predominant in Morwell?

Liz

I must say that out of all the centres that I have bowled league at, Morwell certainly has the most offenders of "Breaching Code of Conduct" (trying to find the diplomatic phrase here).

It seems to be like a virus in there. I have actually seen some of the juniors watching the adults and then copy them when they bowl.

They have been allowed to get away with it for so long and I have had enough, of people waiting to get the warnings.
I have had to bann my 6yr old for one week because you lot teaching him it is ok to carry on like children it has started at school too.
I better stop I am going to brake the keyboard if I keep going.

Maybe one of the following Deano, robbo69, Woza, hegs, Nic Nic, wheelbarrow, ThE(hairy backed)OnE, grumpie, could start a relavent thread and let this one get back to the subject that was intended.

Rob

Back to the topic.
Or atleast a variation on the topic.
Best Team (on any given year). Eg, Shepparton Women last year. Morwell Men 2006.

And on another point - the CCup All Star Team (I think) was supposed to compete in the state champs to represent the CCup. Now I know this hasnt happened for a long time, was there ever any success with this?

And if that was brought back in, would the All Stars team attend if the bowliing was paid for?

Back
Top Bottom