Country Cup 2011 - Wodonga

Don't admit too much Lisa!! Lol

Being a collywobble supporter is bad enough but admitting you have things in common with Gary is worse!! :) And I haven't even taken into consideration you're married to a blues supporter!! You poor thing, lol

BAHhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha f**king GOLD you super star, I litteraly have tears rolling down my cheeks :D

Gary Friday after the Bombers win you will be so inconsolable that you will let us do anything we want!

Like I said, maybe next year. Don't think Haeuslers will like having a new Service Manager missing an eyebrow (or anything else for that matter.) I haven't even been there 2 weeks so I have to behave.

COLLINGWOOD WILL WIN!!!!

I'm sure bumble bee refers to paiges ability to carry pollen, and not to Barrack for the best AFL team of all time :)

Aahhh, so you would be a Richmond supporter then......now we know where the bumble bee bit comes from;)

Rob

Oh darn now you know my secret.... Lol

Would almost make sense except I barrack for the mighty bombers....

You might have to ask James why.... :)

Gary...Hopefully Heauslers will never see where you are getting shaved :new_shocked:

Geez Gaz ya have really upset a few in your time on here I'm getting Pm's from people offering to help and there not even in Country Cup.....Oh and some hace asked for pics to be put up on facebook Hmmmm that could be arranged

Jase 18 now should be enough aye ;)

Gary...Hopefully Heauslers will never see where you are getting shaved :new_shocked:

Geez Gaz ya have really upset a few in your time on here I'm getting Pm's from people offering to help and there not even in Country Cup.....Oh and some hace asked for pics to be put up on facebook Hmmmm that could be arranged

Jase 18 now should be enough aye ;)

Probably have and under different circumstances I would just take what I am probably owed but I can't play this time. That's just the reality of the situation.

Like I have said all along, maybe next year.

Mr Farky IS a collingwood supporter because Mrs Farky says so! Not sure if he should be let out with all of you anti Collingwood fans; I can see the end result may not be pretty lol!! Don`t forget how early you are starting on Sat, should be good to come and watch the early morning efforts, cya all there

Cheers Mrs Farky :):):)

Mr Farky IS a collingwood supporter because Mrs Farky says so! Not sure if he should be let out with all of you anti Collingwood fans; I can see the end result may not be pretty lol!! Don`t forget how early you are starting on Sat, should be good to come and watch the early morning efforts, cya all there

Cheers Mrs Farky :):):)

Any night that Mr Farky is out ends up not pretty - he does not need anyones help

Back
Top Bottom