Congratulations to Michael Kearney on a magnificent score of 1 pin

Gutter rat

I believe Michael may now hold the record for the lowest score ever bowled in a tournament 1 . At Tweed heads today he took the 10 pin out clean as a whistle on his first ball followed by 19 coast to coast gutter balls. It was a pleasure to watch such a supreme effort well done Michael.

I would like to thank my coach My sponsors and ebonite with out you guys i could not of made this possible. :)

hahahahah goood job happy chicken
glad to see u got rid off the crap games before u verse me :p

Bring it on monday night

You wont see me pull out of a scratch event. It was the first and last time i will ever bowl in a non scratch event. Nothing against the center or the lanes there were no problems there and the staff and managers there were great people. Dean how i bowl in an event has nothing to do with any one else. If i am bowling bad a muck around i dont care what it is in + me being sick with th flu could of had some thing to do with it to . I am sure i was not the only one to pull out and also i did not start this post Have a nice day . Hope to see you at a scratch event one day soon :)

chicken heres a challenge for you

we all know have a massive 3 game series as your pb

why dont you see if u can shoot under 10 for 3 :D

Thought he was gonna try for a while last night, till the palm backup shots starting striking!!!!

bloody backup cost me buying him kfc.

mick next time you need to think about your actions you may upset others

ring the rspca
that doesnt seem right to me LOL

and lol dean who wouldnt give up in a handicap tournament when ur a scratch bowler
p.s come to the logan city tenpin skins

Back
Top Bottom