Congratulations to Cheryl Munson, AOM

Please bow before Cheryl ! Be careful though she may just want to cut off your head. Kidding!
Love your work and your style Cheryl!

BEC:D

Congratulations Cheryl.

You well and truly deserved it, especially for having to put up with the likes of me for all those years!

Congratulations to you Cheryl, I caught a little bit of it on TV, just another feather in your already filled cap. Well done indeed.

Michael Tran

Congratulations and well done Cheryl, its good to see you receive recognition for all the hard work you have put into our game. Many an Aussie rep has much to thank you for. Keep it going, I also know it is a labour of love, so keep up the good work.
Mazza

Someone better get the tissues... because I'm sure the congratulations will keep rolling in! Good luck stopping them Cheryl! :)

Congratulations Cheryl, its good to see you receive recognition for all the hard work you have displayed in Tenpin Bowling,you a true champion and ambassador for our Sport.

Congrats Cheryl, well deserved! I got to spend a week or so with you at Development Camp and I couldn't think of a more, in Katie's words, 'Special' person to receive this! Congrats again and its great to see hard work recognised!

Dion

CONGRATS CHEZ!

Nobody deserves this as much as you!

So many words could describe what an awesome person you are. The time and effort you have given to this sport is unbelievable! You are truly one of the best things to ever happen to tenpin bowling in australia.

Must i just add one of the best ball drillers in the country too :)

Hopefully catch up with you around the traps some time soon.
Congrats again! You really are just fantastic!!
Martina & Val Smith

------Well Done Cheryl ------

And thanks for all the support at Bankstown during the week!

Cas

Pinky said:
------Well Done Cheryl ------
And thanks for all the support at Bankstown during the week!
Cas

I agree with Cass!! Even after the opening ball of the tournamant, Bankstown was a great place to bowl!!

Back
Top Bottom