Congratulations to Cheryl Munson, AOM

R

rynzeski

Just saw Cheryl Munson in Channel 9 News getting the Medal of the Order of Australia. Congratulation Cheryl!!! =D>

rynzeski said:
Just saw Cheryl Munson in Channel 9 News getting the Medal of the Order of Australia. Congratulation Cheryl!!! =D>

Two wors...ABSOLUTELY AWESOME...Congrats on the huge achievement, Cheryl. Next time I see you I will have to shake your hand :)

Bubye

Rowey :p

Congrats Cheryl, no one deserves it more than you.
i would like to thank you for all your help over the years

Steve

Just another fantastic (or adequate ;) ) acheivement in a very successful career, that is still active :) Cheryl is a great person who has acheived so much! Any further awards recieved, couldn't be any more deserved.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Glen & Jess xxx
(Munchkins)

congratulations Cheryl - You should be proud of your achievements, as we are.

Broni & Jagga Morgan

:) Thankyou ALL so much for your congratulations and kind words. This is a recognition for our great sport! I am but one of many who dedicate time and effort and love for the game.
Again, a big thankyou!!!:
Cheryl M.

What a wonderful reward for so many years spent in our great sport !!

Cheryl will be bowling the Queensland Ladies Classic in a couple of weeks and I think some champers could be in order !!! or more likely XXXX. Cheryl, truly one of the legends of Oz bowling for the ladies and Cloey's mum to boot..... my heartfelt congratulations to you....

Flower

That is awesome! Congratulations Cheryl :) So well deserved, a great honour for a Champion person!

Congrats again!

Paul

I saw it as well. A well deserved and long overdue recognition of what Cheryl has done for this sport. Well Done

The Woodcocks

Well done Cheryl, you deserve every award that comes your way. Congratulations also on being selected by your peers as CAPTAIN of the NSW Ladies Open ATBSO Team. See you in Hobart champ.

Feral

What great dedication and what a fitting Reward.
Well done old timer - enjoy.
Lawrie

Back
Top Bottom