Congratulations Matthew Rigney

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
Just a quick note to congratulate Matthew Rigney who won the Australian Junior Nationals Bumper Challenge yesterday. Great Stuff ... off an avg of 88 he threw 129, 135 (tough conditions).

Good on you ...

Score ...

National Championships ...

Matthew Rigney 1
Spanner 0
Hammer 0?

The Spanner said:
Just a quick note to congratulate Matthew Rigney who won the Australian Junior Nationals Bumper Challenge yesterday. Great Stuff ... off an avg of 88 he threw 129, 135 (tough conditions).
Good on you ...
Score ...
National Championships ...
Matthew Rigney 1
Spanner 0
Hammer 0?

he will be a champion bowler in the next 5 years, i am sure...just out of interested is he any relation to dennis rigney ?

well done champ, keep those trophies coming

Bumper_Winners.jpg

Kyle Keith-Wheatley (2nd), Matthew Rigney (1st) & Liam Morris (3rd)

Photograph Courtesy of Barry Davies - TBA Official Photographer at Junior National Championship.

Very well done Matthew,

You must get ALL OF YOUR TALENT from your Mothers side...........

Cheers

Paul & Matty K.

Well done Matthew, I was the proudest Daddy in the bowl. A funny story, in the second game, Matt went X 44, x,x,x, He turned around on the approach and asked,' Daddy, can I have my medal now?' I had to remind him that there were still 5 frames to bowl, and that he had to concentrate real hard. I could not be any prouder to see a 5 year old bowl the way he did. He also bowled the championships in squads in D grade and averaged 100. Hell there are some shield bowlers who did not score that!!!

Love,
Daddy

P.S. - Good on ya Cruzer! Yeah, Shaz was the Australian Rep, not me!

Back
Top Bottom