Congratulation George frilingos

happychicken

Staff member
I would just like to say Congratulation to you george on winning the western open. As normal you bowled great. I saw that no one else put up a Congratulation post so here you go
:D:D:D:D:D:D

TO MARGGIE & STAFF, DEB & STAFF THANK YOU FOR A LOVELY DAY AND THE FOOD WAS FANTASTIC.

TO KELLIE THANK YOU FOR GIVING UP YOUR SUNDAY.

TO MUM & DAD (SPONSORS CHERYL & GRAHAM SPICER) ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL TOURNAMENT.

CONGRATULATIONS GEORGE ON YOUR WIN AND ALL THE BOWLERS WHO CASHED. KYM McPHERSON A BRILLIANT 300. FIRST ON NEW LANES. WELL DONE.

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL BOWLERS WHO BOWLED TODAY FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS TOURNAMENT. WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYBODY.

KIM SUNA

Well Congrats George, another fine win.

P.S I see it took them to lay synthetics down for you to finally win something at Richland's, bring back the wood, and shut the left, lol

better late than never Otty, sorry I couldn't make it to Townsville this year but I'll be up there for Christmas. See you then

Hey George,

Lucky you didn't come to Townsville as it didn't appear as though there was much of a shot on the left at all, I think you would have struggled............:D:D

Well Done on winning Bathurst.

Cheers

The Albino Teletubby

Back
Top Bottom