Congratulation Becca

Whasup!

Congratulations Rebecca Robinson on the fantastic effort
you made in qualifying in the finals of the S.P.C. not only was your mother proud but your friends were very proud of your awsome
display you really stepped up and bowled your heart out :p

P.S. I Hope now you really do believe! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Bec,

That goes for me too!! You bowled fantastic on the weekend & it was great to see. :D :D

You were up with the best & you showed them how to bowl!! Well Done!! :D :D

You did it for all of us!!! :D :D :D

well done rebecca

Hey Girl!!

Well Done, you bowled awesome, keep up the fab bowling at Rachuig, and i know you will make Victoria proud!

:D :D :D

Thanks guys

Hey Guys

Thanks for all your kind messages.

I would like to thank Captain Lisa, Mary Branca and her sister Louise, Jenny Buckle (my teamie!!) and of course my mum for all their support throughout the weekend, and especially through matchplay.

And to Lisa - thanks for not driving home so early!!! (You better thank Rob as well) :D

I couldn't have done it without you guys!! :p

I would also like to thank all the staff at Moorabbin Bowl for their support - and especially Randall who was watching all my games and always gave me great words of encouragement.

I can't thank you all enough - you guys are the best!!

Rebecca Robinson

Hey Bec,

Your welcome. That's what friends are for!!! :D :D
Your thank you's sound like your winning a Logie award or something!! But you forgot to thank someone that everyone
thanks when they make a Winning Speech!! GOD!!

Only Kidding buddy. You did great & I'm excited to be your team mate as well!! :)

Hi Becca

Well done at SPC, it will give some of the others something to think about in Townsville this year.

Well done and great bowling

Narelle

:D :D :D

Congrats Becca from "NOT TELLING".

We admire your skills and your will to win.

When you believe, really believe, in yourself, you will do truly great things.

Just waiting and watching for the avalanche to come

Sumo, Dazza, Brendan and Lisa

Back
Top Bottom