congrats @ penrith youth cup

Id just like to say a HUGE congrats to jess for winning the womens division at penrith youth cup today. Fantastic effort, and im still waiting for my cut of the funds lol.
Also a congrats to Matt O. who bowled well all weekend with a nice finish ontop. It was a tough condition and it was good to see a challenge put forward.
good bowling all round, well done.
byes, kara.
(oh and jess - hot, hot like a fox.... )

matto mate awaesome effort bro, well done and keep up the great bowling.maybe you could coach me some day hahaha

Well Done Matto

Great effort champ. Glad 2 see both you and Carly made it though to the final 8. Hope had a good weekend away.

Catch ya's soon.

Paul.

Huge Congratulations to Matt O and Jess Ryan on their respective wins.
It wasn't the easiest pattern that the Youth series has seen so far, and Matt O was simply too good, made every adjustment exactly when he needed to and read the lanes better then anyone else out there. A deserved winner.
Congrats to Cassie Staudinger for coming 2nd in the girls and Ben Coupland and Cassie Fagg for coming 3rd. Well done to eveyone that competed.

Later Da Cowman!

Congrats to matto and jess for winning in there division's very well bowled .it was the hardest condition i have ever bowled on i could throw the ball anywhere but just beside the pocket .can anyone tell me the different beween 3:1ratio oil pattern and the 4:1ratio oil patter ..Congrats to everyone who bowled

Congrats to all placegetters at Penrith on the weekend, especially Jess, Cow, Ben and the Cassies!! Nice bowling guys!!
Also a special congrats to Schneddo for her efforts on the weekend. Well bowled my friend, I wish I could have been there to see it happen, never mind though. Plenty of other events to show me how its done eh? ;)

Jen

Back
Top Bottom