Congrats JOSH ALVISSE on your 300 at COUNTRY CUP!

DWAYNEO

rh lh esad member
omg omg omg omg ..... Congratulations to Josh Alvisse on his HUUUUUUUGE 300 at Country Cup, Feb 9. We knew it was only a matter of time ...... but omg omg omg ..... WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO SHARE IT WITH YOU! ESAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! ;) From Dwayneo and all the Vivian Family

Josh, was amazing to watch mate. And what a centre to do it in! and in a huge comp like CCup! Amazing! Well done, and well deserved.

RIkki

Josh!!
Awesome work =D
I knew it was only a matter of time!!
Congrats to do it in Albury everyone knows its never easy up there!

JOSH!!

well done m8 on the 300 even better that u done it at country cup great to see hope there many more to come

Rob

well done josh on your 300.... Who did you bowl it against?????

Matt Hagley

Josh bowled it against WODONGA Steve McCABE was the bowler who got beat by 101 pins.And again well done Josh.Let me tell you it was only from the 8th we were cheering you no from.:)

Well done Josh, WOW, what a tough centre, to get 300 there was somthing you must be proud of. Any one that played on the weekend knows how true that is, thanks for caring I am feeling a lot better, Barbara.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats again on your 300 Josh, bowling on the lanes next to you as it happened, was awesome to watch and to do it in Albury makes it even more of an achievement.

Well Done Josh
What a great game - you guys kept it pretty quiet though we were on the lanes next to you and didnt know what had happened until afterwards
Tough conditions - 5 Man teams - You really did earn that one and as it is your first one to treasure

Awesome effort Josh, just as everyone has said......CCup and in Albury.

There have only been three other 300's in that centre, so that is one fantastic achievement!!

Well Done....:D

Thanks everyone!!!

had a couple of lucky ones in there lol

still hasnt sunk in yet...been buzzing since monday morning (an all natural buzz of course :p )

A special thank-you to the guys in the team. couldnt have done it without yas... guarantee i wouldnt have got close without gordo there

Also like to thank the wodonga team. getting photo's printed up 30 mins after the men had finished was a noble gesture that will not be forgotten

Only thing that would have made it better was if a few people from back home had have been there...i'll just have to chuck one in Victoria now :p lol

Josh

Well done Josh, WOW, what a tough centre, to get 300 there was somthing you must be proud of. Any one that played on the weekend knows how true that is, thanks for caring I am feeling a lot better, Barbara.:D:D:D:D:D:D

am soooo happy to hear you are feeling better :)

Congrats Josh a Great Effort in a tough house, wish I could have been there. But!
Keep up the good work hopefully many more to come your way.

David "YOGI' Carmichael

Wow a big congrat's to Josh on his 300 game, what an effort, 5 man team, tough conditions and the big one at Country Cup. It does not get any better mate, you were a dream to manage, you are what the game is all about. I am so proud of you I can not express it in words, you listen you soaked up all intent of what the Country Cup is about, your really care about your team mates and I mean all your team mates. You have respect for all yet are as tough as anyone on the lanes, what a wonderful young man you are a fine example to your team mates and to anyone who should have the good fortune to meet you, on or off the lanes. Again mate a huge congrat's and don't tell any one that I cried for the second time at Country Cup or they will think I am soft.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom