Congrats Clinton

G

Hey everyone! I'd just like to congratulate my big bro, Clinton Phelps, who just bowled a perfect 300 game down at Cannington Lanes in Perth tonight!
icon_smile.gif
Well done buddy, and hope to see more in the future! Proud of you dude.
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

Excellent stuff - Congratulations to The Real Deal (Partner!!) - you finally accomplished that goal - a perfect game at your home centre (Cannington - Tuesday Fives) - I knew you would do it!
icon_biggrin.gif

i just wanna say a big congrats to clint on his 300 tonight. it was a great game to watch from the next pair of lanes.

thats all for now. later.

Wow a post from someone who wasnt there !! Congrats Clint on your 2nd 300 ! Got the SMS as I was leaving work tonite .. great stuff !! So much for people asking who t he hell is Clinton Phelps. Im the founding member of the Mick Little fan club but if you keep that **** up we may have to start one for you too !! lol

Good work mate and see you at AO

CONGRATUALTIONS CLINTON

Well done, never the easiest of centres and to bowl it in a 5person team even a better achievement.

Number 2 done and i reckon there will be at least 2 more this year

Well done again

Well done CLIPON

congrats on your second one, youve gotta ask drew how his second one felt.

Matt

PS. Where's my shirt

got to go tra la la la
icon_eek.gif

Hey Clint congrats on number 2 of many more to come no doubt!

I'm sure number two will feel great when i get there..
icon_mad.gif

Have a good one!

Congrats Clinton, it was wicked to watch, thats for sure, and I hope to see more of them.
icon_smile.gif

Congratulations buddy! Some handy form to take into Rosemount. Still humming Bob the Builder?

Brenton Shelley and Jay

Congrats on your 2nd 300 Clint!
icon_smile.gif

You must have felt really good when you were about to bowl for your last shot of the game, no nerves or shaking like a leaf because you have already achieved the ultimate goal, which is to bowl a "300". Too bad I wasn't there to see it.
icon_biggrin.gif

See ya at the AO.

icon_smile.gif

Clinton, did you celibrate your 300 by downing a few girlie drinks while listening to Strawberry Kisses by Nikki Webster?

Well done dude, means I have to get one to catch up to you now :^)

Back
Top Bottom