Congrats Brett & Sheree

K

KaZzZa

I'd like to say a huge congratulations to Brett and Sheree on the birth of their twins last thursday. A little girl (Mia) and a little boy (little fella) yet to have a name .. all are well and safe. I'm so sorry I couldn't be with you but my love and thoughts are never far away ..
Love you both so much and good luck I'll see you soon
Love Kara

Congratulations Brett and Sheree on the birth of your twins. You have no idea how happy I am for the both of you. I know that you've tried so hard for this and you really deserve to have a happy famliy. Brett, you have played such a big part in my bowling life. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know what stage I'd be at with my bowling at the moment so I thank you very much for getting me this far. Sheree, I used to always call you Mum because I was your honorary son but now I can call you a Mum for real :D . So once again a massive congratulations and let's hope you and your new family all the best for the future. I hope to see you all soon.
Peace
Chris

Congratulations Brett & Sheree, you are about to find out how exciting and fulfilling becoming parents will be.

The full names are Mia Suzanne and Mitchell Henry.

The Riley family.

Congratulations from us all down here in Hobart, Sheree and Brett, I hope it all went well for you both and that everyone is well. Both Jayson and Maria wish you all the best and their little addition is due in 5 weeks. Keep in touch and can't wait to see the new arrivals. Well done!
Ken and Sue :turn-l:

Congratulations to you both ( Super Coach & The Wiseman's Daughter? ).

This is the greatest news that we have heard in a long time and we couldn't be happier for all four of you. You are no doubt very proud parents and hopefully we can catch up with you soon and wet the babies heads with a cold on or two.

Garry & Kathy.

That's sensational news Brett & Sheree
icon7.gif

I'm very pleased for you guys, now all the fun of watching them grow and develop starts.
As they say, let the fun begin.
icon14.gif

All the best.

Matt Cramond.

COOL! one for the Girls Team, one for the Boys, oh which team will you coach?:D
worry about the details later.

Well done both of you.

the Commane Family.

congrats guys. im very excited and happy for the both of you. i wish you all the best in the future. you both deserve this very much

the griggs family

Congratulations Brett & Sheree, that's great news. You will no doubt be very busy people in the coming months, but I'm sure you don't mind. Congrats again.

Well done and Congrats Sheree & Brett. Hope your babies bring you much joy and happiness.

The Garioch Family

Hey brett and Sheree

Congrates on this great occasion. I will be home for xmas this year for 2 weeks so i will make sure i come up and say hello and to take a sneak look at the new arrivals

Once again congrates, couldnt be more happier for you

Best wishes
Matt & Nina

Back
Top Bottom