Congatulations Mark & Sharon

Whasup!

Well early this morning Mark and sharon Dodds became the proud parents to a wee little miss named Hailey Dodds :angel:
mother and daughter are doing really well and father is proud as punch \:D/
congratulations to you both
Mary & Barry xoxoxox

Congratulations Mark & Sharon on the birth of your little Girl.

I wish you both the best & cant wait to see her.

Take Care,
Love Jenny :wink:

congatulations to sharon and mark on the new addition to the family.
and to pauly on yet another grand daughter.
hope it all went well

mac,lauren and zach :D =D>

Congratulation Sharon, Mark & little Hailey on your safe arrival.
Hope all are well.
Hope to see you all at the nationals next week.

Lisa, Rob, Alicia, Jess & Shelby

DEAR MARK & SHARON

ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW YOU I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES THE BEST AND CONGRATS ON THE SAFE ARRIVAL OF YOUR NEWBORN DAUGHTER HAILEY.

(JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM A BOWLER AT KEON PARK)

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN CHANTAL GRIGSBY (S-Girl)

Congratulations to Mark and Sharon on the birth of Hailey hope you both get as much enjoyment from her as we have from our four. All the best Paul ,Cheryl, Jason, Chloe, Katherina and Charlize Bast. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well there goes the tonka truck again,the ESSENDON jumper again,and the bathroom AGAIN,to my beautiful daughter Shaz and her husband Mark what an absolutely gorgeous baby.I've just been to the hospital with nanny, and mum and daughter are both doing extremely well.
I guess we'll have to wait a little bit longer for the next James Hird to come along,but if these 5 beautiful grand-daughters of mine are what being a poppy is all about ...
LUCKY ME...

NEVER LOOK DOWN ON THOSE WHO LOOK UP TO YOU.

Boomer.

congrats to Shazz and Mark

Congratulations to Sharon and Mark on the safe arrival of their beautiful daughter Hailey Jade. She is a treasure. We hope she brings much joy and happiness to your lives. Lots of love Barb, Mick, Kirsten, Justin and Dylan.

Hello from NZ! :D

Sorry Leisa and I were not there to see the lovely Hailey Jade (oi, apparently Jade is what Leisa and I are going to name our first girl ... YOU THIEVES) but we both wish Mark and Sharon all the best with all the sleepless nights, pooey nappies and constant crying. Oh sorry .... nobody told you child raising was like living in hell right?

So what happens to your excess pie supply in the freezer? Cause Sharon wont eat all the pies.

Love Cameron and Leisa

Congratulations to Mark and Sharon on the safe arrival of their baby girl. Enjoy every moment of being proud new parents.
All the best
Graeme and Natalie O'Connor

Dear Mark and Sharon,

Congrats on your new arrival :D
May your lives be full of endless joy.

Kris.

Congratulation's Sharon & Mark :D :D

On your new addition fantastic it all went well, how's the sleep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Gary & Family...........

Back
Top Bottom