Columbia/Track Demo Days

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Hi All,

The QubicaAMF Demo Day road train is heading to the city of churches, SA that is for a series of Demo Days with all the latest gear from Columbia & Track. The balls are available to test drive at these events are:

Track: Kinetic & Temper
Columbia: Resurgence, Rival & Wrath High Flush

The schedule for these events are as follows:

Monday 22nd October - AMF Woodville - 9pm till 11pm
Thursday 25th October - AMF Village - 6pm - 9pm
Sunday 28th October - Bowland Ingle Farm - 4.30pm - 6.30pm
For more details or to make a booking to attend one of these days please contact:

AMF Woodville - Isaac - (08) 8445 7400
AMF Village - Steven - (08) 8289 3001
Bowland Ingle Farm - Colin - (08) 8264 3335

To those that made the effort to come to the "Demo Days" (nights) at AMF Woodville and AMF Village... thank you. I hope that you learnt something about the range from Columbia & Track.
Will we be doing it again... I sincerely hope so! So keep tuned at you local AMF centre.

To those who bought some new equipment... a special thank you.

To the people who helped me out, on and off the lanes... a huge thank you to Brenton Davy, Louise Ingoe, Steven Rawson & Isaac Elliott. Without your help these promotions are not possible.

:) :D :) :D :)

Glenn Fuller
AMF Pro Shops Supervisor
Adelaide/Western Region

Hey Glen,

I love the idea - would love to attend another, maybe with a smaller span or 2! couldn't really get the feel and experience the balls reaction cos I was trying too hard to hold on!

can I give you a list of balls I wanna try? he he:p

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to us - try before you buy is a wicked concept

:groupwave:

I thought it was a great idea aswell glen.... Unfortunatly the thumbs slugs were all to big for me...

Thanks for your time and everyone else who had contributed!!

Back
Top Bottom