Columbia 300 announces Brandon Qualischefski sponsorship

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
15th December, 2006

Columbia 300 announces Brandon Qualischefski Sponsorship

San Antonio, TX – Columbia 300 announces it has signed Australian Amateur Bowler Brandon Qualischefski to a long-term sponsorship beginning January 1, 2007. Brandon has been one of Australia’s most dominant adult and youth bowlers over the last 5 years and is well known in the International bowling community.

Qualischefski owns numerous State and National titles including the Australian Open, the NSW Open, the South Pacific Classic and the Melbourne Cup. Brandon has represented Australia on over 9 occasions, and has finished the 2006-year as Australia’s No.2 ranked adult player (behind Columbia’s George Frilingos).

This exclusive signing adds to Columbia’s recent signing of Jason Belmonte for the upcoming 2007 season.

“With Brandon and Jason on board the 2007 season looks to be an exciting and promising one for Columbia 300. Columbia 300 is excited to have Brandon on board as he is well known for his exceptional knowledge of ball drilling and his Nationally renowned tournament play” states George Frilingos, Columbia Industries, Australasian Sales Manager.

San Antonio, Texas based Columbia 300 manufactures and markets high-technology bowling balls, bags and accessories, under the Columbia 300 brand name.

Qualla,

Welcome to the Columbia/Track family my friend i am sure you are going to fit in just fine :)

But as i told Belmo but be carefuly of that George character :)

As for who is next.....dont think there will be anymore for 2007..who knows for 2008 tho :)

Check out Brandon throwing the new stuff and stay tuned for the Belmo v Brando Action Attack showdown!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1wKp7g3IcE"]YouTube - Brandon Qualischefski Columbia 300[/ame]

Great work George!!!

Cant wait for the Brando vs Belmo video..

The scary thing is i remember how good Brando was when he used to throw Columbia... And now their gear seems even better and im predicting Brando will win more than his fair share of tournaments this year...

Congradulations Brando on the sponsorship. It seems like all the hard work has paid off. Keep it up mate. :D :D

from,
hayden :cool:

Back
Top Bottom