coaches

Hi Resurrection

What do you class as a fortune? Quote a figure please.

If you have a great or even expert coach, what is the difference between...

1. a mechanic fixing your car at $40 an hour

2. a dentist fixing your teeth at $100 an hour

3. a plumber at $60 an hour

PERSONAL tuition is just that, never under estimate its advantage. ;)

Look I am not well off. I cant afford the a lot of money for coaches. Most of the coaches I have heard of charge in excess of 50 an hour and to me that is a fortune. I cant justify spending that much money. I understand that they are qualified and so on but all I was asking was a simple question.

Matthew Lambrick

Yes I can understand your point about the $50

Could I suggest the following.

1. 1 lesson per month, that's you saving $15 -$18 a month (from your pay) includes some games at coaching

2. Get a written report of your coaching/training session.

3. Practise those specific skills for 1 month until your next coaching session.

4. Monitor your own skills on paper and obvserve your improvement.

5. Ask your coach for an outline of the "ten fundamentals of bowling" and then rank them on a scale of one to ten for each, that way ... "YOU" know exactly where you are AND more importantly where you are going.

6. Skill aquisition is based on goals set about SKILLS (your physical and mental game) not SCORES (this comes later)

Hope this helps, just my thoughts.

Cheers ;)

MATT,

I'll help you out with some coaching free of charge. I saw some pretty good potential in you last time we crossed together. The only catch is that it will have to be done at Dragon City lanes in Bendigo and you'll have to pay your own lineage.
Or alternatively, you can send me a digital copy of yourself bowling and I'll pick it apart via the computer.

Wayne

To assit you, Tiffany Laine Coaching currently coaches out of a few Centres-.
Highpoint, Melton, Forest Hill, Boronia, Ballarat, and Box Hill. we are setting up in Cranbourne and Healthways in the near future.

We do charge and use only TBA Accredited and registered coaches.

It does depend on what you want to learn. We have general hourly Coaching for individuals and also group coaching. We also have specific Courses for development such as spare shooting, pocket play, basics of hook bowling and lots more.

Individual Coaching is $30/hr or $50/hr for High Performance coaching. Group Coaching is $9.00 per hour.

We use all Rigter, TBA and Garvin Development Programs.

contact us by email [email protected] or call 03 9449 1898 and we will send you further details.

We also have Dartfish Video analysis where we will analyse your game.

I'm sure this info has helped you.

regards
Coach Garvin

Back
Top Bottom