Clinton Phelps - 300

stevej

Congratulations to Clint on bowling his 2nd 300 for the season last night at Fairlanes in the CXI Cash Triples.

One of the bonus prizes in the CXI Triples is $3,000 for the first person to bowl 3 300's in the one season. So far there have been 3, 1 for Michael Muir and now 2 for Clint. The big question is: Does Clint have 1 more in him in the next 4 weeks of the league?

Once again Clint nice game.

Steve J

another 300 well done clint!!!

:D well done clint! your always telling me your the "REAL DEAL :!: " i hope i get to see you get your 3rd 300 this season :) seems like it's almost acheivable now..., well more than that damn 3000 team game. good luck mate :!: i'm sure you'll get it.

GO THE REAL DEAL!!!

eskimo

hey be careful out there... those lanes can can get you munsoned... lol

Congratulations Clinton on your 2nd 300 in the season

How many 300's is it now?

Ummmm Maaaaaa...... you go and bowl a 300 when I am not there. Shame on you :p At least Watts is considerate enough and does all his when I am on shift LOL

Seriously though...... well done matey. Really hope ya get that 3rd one in before the season finishes.

See ya Sunday

CJ :D

Hey Clint

Was certainly a great game to watch and now the anticipation is there for you to, hopefully, pick up the $3000 bonus :D

Congrats on the 300 man.

I am just a little bit slow, but well done Clint! Good luck with the third perfecto too.

Seeya in Melbourne in October.

Back
Top Bottom