Clair's World Cup match on Fox Sports 2

Hi all,

Just letting you all know that Clair's World Cup match with Lynda Barnes is on Fox Sports 2 now!!

Cheers,
CR

what a match - Clair was cool, calm, confident and poised throughout. A credit to herself, and her coach and her country. Like the commentator said, it was a pity that she was matched against Lynda Barnes, she would have easily won any of the other quarter finals.

Reg, I think you had better add Clair to your billionaires list, she is well and truly ready for it!!!!

Clair did put together one hell of a match and aswell as Anne-Louise form Norway. Being that she is only 17 years old and her first time in an event like this her match was nothing to be snezed at. She played a good round and should be very proud of herself.

Hi all,
I was out but i typed it. Wat a awesome match? Although Clair didnt make it to the semi final, she put up a great fight.
So well done Clair on makin it as far as u did.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

LiTtLe_PrInCeZz said:
Hi all,
I was out but i typed it. Wat a awesome match? Although Clair didnt make it to the semi final, she put up a great fight.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Your hands must be sore!

Hi all,
I was out but i taped it. Wat a awesome match? Although Clair didnt make it to the semi final, she put up a great fight.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

damm! i'm obviously a lil late here, but does anybody have a copy of it on VCD or somethin?? i'd like to see it......

Back
Top Bottom