CHRISTMAS WISHES

HEY AL...

just still wondering if mudboy here knows what he's up against...?
i mean he's a big boy and all...but the age thing is already showing...lol

keen for the skulls hey... well we'll see who's still standing after 12hours...
i bet ya he'll be struggling by then...hahahaha that's about when we start hitting our straps...lol

and of course that's if he even show up............ hahahahaha

Well Boof's mates in Sydney thought i was gone after 6 hours and that ended up not quite being half the night

You wanna go easy on asking for bets

The last person challenging one of us, lost body hair and there wasnt even a bet on, he was lucky mind u we couldnt find any ladies clothes around

gnome huh

well ur mamma dont mind in garden or where eva

Her FEET have got 2 different post codes

Well looks like this could be interesting couple of weeks indeed. I know who my monies would be on and you would only need the 3 guesses.
Now I witnessed that night and boy you better hope you can still stand afterwards. And I must admit I have seen this a few times now and from this I know never challenge a contest with these three guys’. Not that I ever would as I’m a skinny as you guys know and mind you they also know my weakness in this doh:rolleyes: .
But if unsure of yourself maybe you better take a look around the place your in just incase anything could be used on you or against you after you crashed and get rid of it fast before starting.
I know what I will be doing I will be sitting back and counting them going down I have ambulance on speed dial ready as I don’t think Spatch's Taxi service will be running that night as he might be a little over the ropes :drinking: himself by the time you all finish.
Plus he would like not to drive a bit during these couple weeks and join in the party for once with all friends and make this an enjoyable time with all the many celebrations for birthdays happening around this time as well. As he is holiday’s the whole time yyyiiipppppeeeee\\:D/

YES YES MICKY!
YOU WONT BE DRIVING...YOU CAN COUNT IN THAT...I'M GETTING USED TO THIS TAXI THING EVERYWHERE, OVER HERE...LOL

OH AND AL YA GOTTA STOP WITH THE MUM JOKES...YOUR KILLING ME HERE...! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU KNOW THAT EVERY TIME HIS MUM LEAVES THE HOUSE IN HIGH HEELS,
THAT SHE STRIKES OIL....HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!! [-X

JUST JOKES!!!! ADRIAN!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO ASK CHRIS HOW HE WENT THEN THAT MAY PROVE TO BE A WISE MOVE.... I'D HATE TO SEE YA BEATING YOURSELF UP WHEN YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE THE PHONECALL TO GET MUM TO COME AND GET YA ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT.... :splat: MEOW!!!!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom