Christmas in July.... twice over!!

K-C

It must have been all the excitement from the news of the Shield boys winning in Sydney...

Tonight in Select Club at Lonny Lanes, Jackie Crick left a 5-7-10 on lanes 3 and 4.

Not to be outdone though, Tom Marchel also managed the same feat a few pairs down.

Good job Jack
icon_biggrin.gif
Fantastic effort my friend!!

What else is there to say, but:

Hahaha!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Jackie....you lift with the fingers.....not your thumb..ok?? lol
icon_wink.gif

Yes the police were called, As jackies fingers were stolen!....poor thing only had 5 strikes....in 4 games....while she had a turkey in the last
icon_biggrin.gif
hehehe

sorry babe
icon_smile.gif

It must have been all the excitement from the news of the Shield boys winning in Sydney...

Tonight in Select Club at Lonny Lanes, Jackie Crick left a 5-7-10 on lanes 3 and 4.

Not to be outdone though, Tom Marchel also managed the same feat a few pairs down.

Good job Jack
icon_biggrin.gif
Fantastic effort my friend!!

What else is there to say, but:

Hahaha!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Jackie....you lift with the fingers.....not your thumb..ok?? lol
icon_wink.gif

hey jackstar and bboy, you 2 keep that one VERY quiet... lol I did see Toms though and I thought KC bowled it lol

Yes the police were called, As jackies fingers were stolen!....poor thing only had 5 strikes....in 4 games....while she had a turkey in the last
icon_biggrin.gif
hehehe

sorry babe
icon_smile.gif

hey jackstar and bboy, you 2 keep that one VERY quiet... lol I did see Toms though and I thought KC bowled it lol

Back
Top Bottom