Christmas Classic Tweed Heads 28 Nov

StrikerMatt

Hey again

I am applying to this event at the moment.
See attached form.

Attachments

• Microsoft Word - xmasclassicentryform2010.pdf
    422 KB · Views: 87
Best way of contact if we wanted to get involved in this event? Call Tweed Tenpin or through you Matt?

If you could get a squad list uploaded you may get more names :) I'm considering it. Im not a big name though lol. Who did you have in mind?

Daniel: I aint a organiser for this event! I just a tournament player like George etc.

George: Oh so true, i thought anyone can play for handicap series. Thanks for that understatement.

Didn't think you were an organizer, but you've had some contact with tweed, if you ask them, I'm sure they'd be happy to realease the squads to you and you could upload them yourself :)

I have tried to contact them via email after they emailed me that they were received my application and money. Nothing since contact me back. I dont know why they have not posted up on TBA?

It is getting crazy here in Australia about lack of advertisement and movitation and funds for having ten pin bowling as major sport like of USA and UK.

Haha well at least who won???

Well the story just came out and it ended up ITS MEEEEEE!!!! I totally smashed out of good bowlers in top 16, now i feel so stoked!

Matt congratulations on the win.
Can we look forward to seeing your nomination for the State Team roll-offs?
Robbie will give you the details - he's pretty clued up most of the time.:D

Thanks guys. Yea i could wait for the state team roll offs though.
Yesterday i just bough 13lb Hammer Swagga dark coloured ball, looks like it going to improve my game level before Caboolture. Should get it by today or tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom