CHRIS WATSON 300!!!!

V

vicious_strike

JUST WANT TO CONGRADULATE CHRIS WATSON FOR BOWLING HIS FIRST 300 TONIGHT AT CANNINGTON. HE WENT 178 300 243.

IT WAS REALLY A PLEASURE TO SEE

CONGRATS CHRIS

MITCH

Well said mitch

It was a pleasure to watch.....................pity noone else can see it cos u got in the way of the camera :p

He never looked like missing and used the COLUMBIA ACTION PACKED!

Well done bro, continue this into the perth cup

Matt

Congrats Chris on the 300 mate awsome achivement. I'm assuming it was with a Columbia Ball.

Anyway Congrats on the 300 mate. See you at Columbia Youth.

Chris

Nice work champ, hope you saved something for Thursday night league. :)

Thats just sensational. Razzle Dazzle Rugby League!
Star of the future this one is. Good to see you made the 700!!
Take it easy champ, catch ya in a few days!
Later Da Cowman!

Congrats Chippy.

You've come so far in these last 6 months and now your first 300, thats gotta be the icing on the very very large cake for ya!!

You bloody legend!! Hope theres many more to come for you :D

Luke

Hey Chris

Congratulations i wish i could been there to see this great achievement.....as luke said you have come so far in the last 6 months and all your hard training and work has now finally paid off congratulations again and i look forward to catching up with you soon.

love ya
rachael and family

Well done Chris!

You deserve it mate, your bowling like a champ, keep it going!

I want a meeting with you and Tom.

What did you guys have for lunch? What is your favourite colour, What is the wing speed..... oh nevermind!

Well done Chris a great effort indeed.
Stax

I would just like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my '06 NT shield team buddy Chris on his first of many 300's!!!! AWESOME GAME!!
you're such a legend!! :)
Keep it up..:D
Luv Laura!!

Helllllll yeah dude well done thats great to hear and even though I'm talking to you and congratulating you on MSN right now you deserve another one here!
Keep it up mate

congratulations chris keep up the great bowling and keep up the good work mate theres more 300s to come once again congratulations

hey dude, congrats on the game mate. you are bowling so well at the moement its crazy. massive star of the future. keep up the good work and i no there will be plenty more to come.

Congrats Chris...from seeing you bowl at Nats, I could tell just how much talent and potential you have and will continue to have through the future. Good luck with your bowling.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom