Chris Castle Bowls a 300

Peanut

Nut Head
well done to Chris Castle who bowled a 300 in the 7th game of C squad qualifying for the Brunswick Youth Cup. good luck for the rest of the tournament

Ash

P.S. GO TEAM PLEB!!!! aka TEAM S.A

Hey
Congrats to Chris for bowling a 300
major effort
was that his first ever

Bec Whiting :D

PS GO VICTORIA

CCCHHHRRRIIISSS.............. :lol: YOU DID IT! I KNEW IT WOULD COME AGAIN ONE DAY... =D> =D> =D> \:D/ \:D/ And I think that's his 5th 300... If i'm correct!

GO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD ON YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats Chris, glad to see you finally did it, keep up the fantastic bowling & good luck for the rest of the w/e.
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ =D> =D> =D>

Chris well done on your First 300!!!

It's about time you pulled your finger out and got one. you have been close to one often enough. :D

Good luck for the tourn, and kick some ass

Congrats on the 300.
Im sure we can look forward to seeing more of them from you in the future.

well done chris u deserved it
glad we culd start u off the game before :p
cya next tourny

:D :D :D Well Done Chris

I expect to see one at Forest Hill now. Keep bowling the way you are and they will just keep coming.
Oh yeah thanks for the phone call
See you soon
Nat & Graeme

Chris you champion well done, it was great to watch. Good to finally get a sanctioned one, and now I'm sure there will be many more to come. Well done on making the cut and coming 11th too, top effort. At least one of us did well :D

Oh and thanks for the hospitality from you guys and for putting me up for the weekend in your friends house. My consolation for bad bowling on the weekend was free beer on the plane on the way home (better than the $5 a can they charged everyone else) :wink:

Well done mate.

hey chris!! :D what an awesome acheivement, pity i couldnt be there to see it but im sure it was good!!

hope to see one in the future from u, as im sure there are more to come!! congrats buddie...

l8rs ~ kara

Yahoo!! Well done Chris!!
After hearin from you all bout how close you have come numerous times, its great to hear you finally did it!!
Congrats again!!

well done chris

CONGRATS chris!!!!! i am so happy for you.
it's about time you bowled one in league or comp.
And Ryan wasnt there this time to put you off (the bastard)

anyways look forward to seeing you soon,

luv Tay

WELL DONE mate bout time it happened you looked awesome at nationals
hope theres heaps more to come mate

CHEERS FROM EVERYONE IN NORTH QUEENSLAND

Well done Chris Dude, couldn't have happened to a nicer young man. =D> That makes 8 x 300's doesn't it? 7 in practice and your 1st sanctioned? Ian and Kathy, you have to be proud of your boy and the support you've given him finally reaching a milestone.

Catch ya Chris and have a happy Christmas.

Feral

well done chris that makes it 29 in practise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and 1 in tournament play now? Seriously these practise figures keep going up and up and up? maybe in 4-no tap,

congrats anyways.

tonx

Back
Top Bottom