Charlie Greyson Memorial Open

Bowler

Congrats on winning brando. Was a really good tournament will be there again next year.

P.S Does anyone have the final results?

Thanks Robert

Congratulations Brando. Who better to win the 1st ever Charlie Greyson Memorial than the person who Charlie loved to watch bowl more than anything. He would be smiling down on you mate. Congratulations on the tournament being such a success. I look forward to bowling in it next year.

Any idea when the full results will be posted?

Also congrats to Brando on a good win in tough conditions.

Big thanks to everyone who ran the tournament, was a good day and a big success. Will definetly be back next year.

1. Brando 215avg
2. Carl 214.8
3. Zane 214.5
4. Phil wilkinson 212.9
5. George Frilingos 211.9
6. Brian pilkington 210.6
7. Brendan Heathwood 206.4
8. Graham Allen 205.7
9. Ben coupland 204.4
10 Kate Wilton 204.1
11 Adam Lack 202.7
12 David Turnage 200.9
13 David cupit 200.7
14. Albert Mazzoni 199.8
15 Jagga Morgan 198.00
16. Yvette Lawton 195.9
17. Amanda Frost 195.8
18. Lisa Que 195.6
19. John Whillans 194.7
20. chris Quaill 194.7
21. Jason Pearson 194.5
22. Robert Green 193.9 - high game of 289
23. Sid Ciancio 193.9
24.Darryl Alford 193.4
25. Alistair Howard 193.1
26. Tim Reichel 193.0
27. Morty Douglas 192.8
28. Terry Wenban 192.7
29. Steve Hampson 192.6
30. Gary Bernardin 192.0
31. David Wield 191.9
32. Alex Winch 191.4
33. Bradley Quinn 190.8
34. Tim Kelly 190.7
35. Damien McAndrew 189.8
these are the bowlers who cashed

It was a fantastic tournament, definately value for money, and well run. Congratulations guys, we'll be back next year as well.

I would like to thank all the bowlers that turned up on Sunday to support our first Charles Greyson Memorial Open.I think it was a huge success seeing this was Brandon's and my first major tournament we have put together.If anyone has any comments please let me know as it will help us make next years a bigger and more successfull event as we hope to have it as a ranking tournament.

Congrats to Brando on a good win. I was pleased to see you get there. Bad luck to Zane on coming so close in that last game, well bowled. Thanks to everyone else for the great friendly competition.

Special thanks to Peter, Brando, Suncity Bowl and everyone else involved for such a great tournament. It ran without a hitch, a great effort for a first time attempt. Definately be back next year.

Charlie Greyson Memorial Open Wrap Up

Thank you to everyone that has posted under this topic.

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to the 74 bowlers that turned up to bowl on the very wet & cloudy Sunshine Coast. Bowlers travelled from far & wide to be part of this special memorial tournament for a great old mate "Charlie".

Thanks to ALL the Suncity Bowl staff & volunteers. The day ran pretty smooth with only a few minor lane break downs. The lane condition was definitely playable; however, some more conditioner on the lanes would have been nice. The boys down the backend worked hard to give us the most oil possible with the machinery that we have.

Thank you to John Griffin & Suncity Bowl for allowing us to use their facilities.

Thank you to all the sponsors: Steve Howe (Macquarie Drilling), Gina & Trevor Gilliland (Caloundra Law Solicitors), Mick Shipley (Shipley Smash Repairs), Jordy Goulter (Elite Hospitality Systems), Judith & Trevor Brosnan (JB Cakes & SV Limos), Peter Brown (Easton Lawn Care), Trevor Watts (Gadenne Motor Trimming) Brunswick, Ebonite, Track, Turbo 2-N-1 Grips, Citibowl Bowling Supplies & AMF Bowling Products.

As most people know, the $1000.00 incentive for the first 300 game did not go off. Being the wonderful people that they are, Bob & Marg decided they would give the $1000.00 to the next highest game. Robert Green had the front 10 strikes then left a 10 pin to bowl 289 & probably become the first person in history to pick up $1000.00 for bowling 289. A hugh thanks to Bob & Marg – you guys are awesome.

Last but not least. I would like to thank Pirate Pete for the excellent job he did in running the tournament. As Pete said, this was our first attempt.

The tournament was a hugh success. We look forward to seeing you all back again for the bigger & better 2006 Charlie Greyson Memorial Open.

Brando

Back
Top Bottom