Channel 7 - AFL

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
Just need a place to vent I'm so pissed off that channel 7 aren't showing the Port vs West Coast Final live tonight. At a time when Channel 7 are trying to gain cred back for the mediocrity in being a broadcast partner to not show a finals match live is beyond belief.

Cheers,
Bobba

I'm shocked that ur not getting it live, we over in Perth had it live, so you would have thought it would be the same in SA.

Was live here *I think* - watched from the last 7 mins of the second quarter when I got home from work about 9.10pm.
Channel 7's seem to have blown all the cash on getting the rights because their coverage hasn't been flash this year, always seem to make a 40,000-strong crowd sound like there's only about 1500 there.
Still, at least it's not Fat Ed, Dermott Brereton, Dwayne Russell and that other plop pants Brian Taylor commentating.

We here in Brisbane were promised a better AFL coverage this year but it is the same pathetic excuses that we hear fron the AFL and Channel Seven that nobody will watch on a friday night. We are served up a replay at 11.30 every friday night, i do not watch the replay as i already know the score so why bother. Last night the game came on at 9.30pm (better than 11.30 pm) so i did not look at the scores on the internet.

The AFL needs to get it's act together to ensure that AFL is promoted here in Queensland as a lot of ex victorians live here and they do not all like the Brisbane Lions.

Laura

Just need a place to vent I'm so pissed off that channel 7 aren't showing the Port vs West Coast Final live tonight. At a time when Channel 7 are trying to gain cred back for the mediocrity in being a broadcast partner to not show a finals match live is beyond belief.
Cheers,
Bobba

Lets hope their is better broadcasting when we play either the winner of the Cats and Kangaroos or Hawks and Crows in a few weeks.

Not that I will need it because ill be there :p

Back
Top Bottom