Cars you've owned

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Thats right. Doesnt have to be your car, could be a family car.

I know this topic was around before but I cant find it.

So I'll start...

My first car I owned (and current) is an 02 Silver V6 VX S Commodore. Its got Custom 2 1/2 inch 3-into-2 exhaust system, lowered suspension, 18 inch Chrome rims, $2000 stereo and next week will have a VX Clubsport kit installed.

But, I'm going to trade it in after the kit is finished for an 02 VX SS Gen III V8. Its stock but once I get hold of it, its gonna be a beast...

heres some photos of my current ride

Attachments

• 07-11-05_1826.jpg
    07-11-05_1826.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 07-11-05_1823.jpg
    07-11-05_1823.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 07-11-05_1820.jpg
    07-11-05_1820.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
First car was a 1982 or 84 beige Toyota Corolla

Then a 1979 Mazda 323 (lasted 2 months before the engine blew)

And now currently I own a silver 1998 Nissan Pulsar. Not gonna do anything with it, except maybe put some new speakers in.

Lots of Matchbox cars...hahaha
I have a Festiva. It doesnt like going up hills when loaded with bowling balls...

thanks :D:D:D but to update on the SS, it wasn't meant to be... The car was sold about 30 minutes after I went home to discuss with the familia.

So instead, I took my mum down this morning just to have a look at cars, and we ended up securing a 2002 HSV Clubsport R8. 255kw LS1 V8 Racing Green with Extractors and Headers, looks and sounds awesome!

Should have it by the end of next week provided my finance is approved

Shall post a few pics when I get it

When I was 16 I bought my first car. It was a 1991 Honda Prelude Si, leather interior, 5 speed, power everything.. until i found out it had alot of minor problems.

Now i own a classic 1984 BMW 323i.. which is getting a complete overhaul including a fully rebuilt black top SR20DET.. its going to be a few years in the making though :(

Attachments

• Jay Prelude2.jpg
    Jay Prelude2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Jay Prelude3.jpg
    Jay Prelude3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 14
Murderdoll said:
thanks :D:D:D but to update on the SS, it wasn't meant to be... The car was sold about 30 minutes after I went home to discuss with the familia.

So instead, I took my mum down this morning just to have a look at cars, and we ended up securing a 2002 HSV Clubsport R8. 255kw LS1 V8 Racing Green with Extractors and Headers, looks and sounds awesome!

Should have it by the end of next week provided my finance is approved

Shall post a few pics when I get it

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!

I've had 5:
A Datto 200B SX with a bit of work on the motor and suspension etc, looked like crap and went like the wind.
A Datto 200B SSS Project car that was found to contain too much rust. A crap heap Commodore wagon that got me from A - B (most of the time). A Nissan Bluebird III, Lets just say BIG mistake. And my current Pride and Joy A 1976 Valiant Ranger With a 245 Hemi, drives Like a tank, sucks fuel, won't turn corners, won't stop, but when give it a boot full it'll scary the kiddies, and everything gives way to it or god help them.

My first car was a 1976 Datsun 200B SX with racing stripes OMG it was crap but at the time I was cool, cause at least I had a car. Not like some of the no hopers my age :rolleyes:

By far the WORST car we've had was definately my husband's 1992 Holden Commodore. Commodores rule & are the sweetest cars but my God this car would make you cry..... What a ****en **** heap :mad:

When we win the lotto we're getting a HSV Clubsport fully decked out & a Mitsubishi Pajero to tow the HUGE boat we'll buy.

Hey, we can dream

well i got a 76 gemini atm but in a few months at the most it will either have a 3.8v6 or a 308 which ever i want and a 64 mini panelvan thats keeping stock and my dad is still tossing up whats going to happen with the vh either ill get it or my brother and i think thats getting a 308 as well

Hey,

Just on that last post I must clarify why it was a heap

1. It was white :bad-word:
2. It was a station wagon
3. Mechanically it was just BAD, BAD, BAD & everything went wrong just when you needed it to go right (it was a lemon)

But I must give it it's props, (about 5 years ago) I totally smoked my besties boyfriend in the exact same car (sedan) at the lights at Kremzow Road in front of ALL his mates. He got stick for months over that, cause he was fully trying too. So I guess it wasn't all bad

1980 chrysler sigma... ended up to have a cracked head
1995 ef falcon futura... been told it is 1 of the nicest 1's going around... they r hard to have looking good.

a P Plater with a Clubby.....hhmm

Get rid of them tyres mate, get some decent ones.

Thats a whole lot of car, for a very inexperienced driver !

36g's huh, not a bad price !

shame its not a manual !

sorry to hear about the damage done already #-o

now did some1 really kickin you side skirt, or did you lose it ? :^o

1st - Mitsubishi Lancer GSR ( 1991 ) - Write off... Got hit by a charade:(
2nd and Current - Mitsubishi Lancer 1995 - Bigger Rims (16'') , 2 1/4 Exhaust. $2500 spent on stereo and LCD screen. ill post pics when the camera charges.

aphelion said:
And how much did that set mummy and daddy back?
:rolleyes:

Funny stuff that, mummy and daddy dont pay **** all, Adrian pays for it himself. Adrian works hard to pay for the things he likes.

I find it funny how people automatically assume it was given to me. I work my arse off for the stuff that I want.

Back
Top Bottom