Carl Bottomley and Barb Richmond - TBAQ Hall of Fame Inductees

Could not be awarded to two more deserving people......Agruably two of the best bowlers to come out of QLD if not two of the best ever bowlers the country has seen

Congratulations to two of the games greats ... could not be more deserved. Two of Australia's best ever players.

I am sorry for my ignorance, I do not know of Barb - obviously I should, but if Barb is held in the same esteem as Sir Carl, she is an incredible lady.

Congratulations to our Team member Carl and to Barb on what are fantastic and well deserved awards.

Max & your team mates at BBA.

I am in complete agreement with those who have posted previously - being a bowler with Barb. in the 'glory' days of bowling, there was none more dedicated and committed in an era abounding in talent....fully deserved, Barb.

As for Carl, his record speaks for itself and it must please him to achieve this honour at such a young age ............. congrats.

Flower

congrats to both inductees

What an awesome achievement for Carl doing it at such a young age.

Congrats to both Carl and Barb both of these bowlers are the pinnacle of QLD and Australian bowling. I remember as a youngster following the tournament scene (Things were a little different back then, in tournaments you had to have scorers as we did'nt have auto scoring) I started out scoring for these people.

Carl congrats - You have always been the icon of bowling for many new comers and juniors and you have always taken the time to talk too, and help others. Well done.

Barb - You are a ledgend!!! You inspired me to get into bowling and the work you did with so many bowlers is highly regarded. Not many people put back into a sport what they take out, but you certainly did. I have never seen a bowler with so much determination to win. Barb was one of the first ladies that I can remember to take on the men and that is is exactly what she did.

Congrats to you both.

Hello to everyone out there its been a long time.

Jeff Payne.

Congratulations to Carl and Barb. Both well deserving of the honour.

Kyles & Lacky

Congrats to Carl and Barb. 2 legends of Australian Tenpin Bowling. Deserving Inductees

2 quiet achievers in this sport of ours, both dedicated and very very talented.

Congratulations to both Carl and Barb on this accolade in careers that you both have every justification in being proud of!

To Carl Bottomley and Barb Richmond,
Congradulation to both Carl or Barb for get a TBAQ Hall of Fame Honour.

David (deaf lefty) did seen Carl bowled not many times and myself not seen Barb play bowling yet but my deaf friend John told me about Barb is really legend that John did seen Barb bowled many time when John was young teenager !!

David (deaf lefty)

Back
Top Bottom