cannington is now disneyland

I think that's a great idea anthony, seeings as it was my idea!
No disrespect to those who have thrown the perfect game, i sincerly congratulate you. It does require skill, no doubt about it.
However it does make you wonder if you actually need eyes to bowl at Cannington with the new wonderful "Kegel" or if you just need to chuck the ball down the lane.
Saying that, you'll all be the first to know when ant and I throw our 300 at Craigie when our Kegel rolls in the door! Lol

just having a kegal in the centre doesnt mean that 300's are going to be coming everywhere......Chris' 300 last night was well deserved from the training and work that he has put in with tommo and also the dedication that his whole family puts into the bowling world.....im sorry but just cause the centre has a kegal doesnt mean that 300's are coming from everywhere.....sorry also that i had to chris as an example.

Just because there is a kegel in the centre, doesnt mean u will have 300's coming left right and centre. Chris' 300 last night was purely deserved from all the hard work and training that he has put in with thomo in the last 6 - 12 months, not because there is a kegel in the centre. You still have throw 12 good shots to get 300.

Im quite sure that people said the same thing about fairlanes when their kegel arrived. But as i said above and like rachael said, just because there is a kegel in the centre, doesnt mean that perfect games will come out all the time.

Thats my say

Matt

shooting 300 on any condition requires hard work and dedication and thats exactly what these people have put in to reach that goal, nothing will change that. the kegel helps with this process as it allows a more CONSISTANT lane pattern to be put down but it by no means down grades these people's achievement what so ever because they have still had to work hard at their game physically and mentally to reach the top effort of our sports game. saying a kegel in the centre is the only reason why these guys have bowled 300's is crap, and you will know it when you watch them bowl that they got 300 because they earned it!

Lets get one thing clear

CANNINGTON will NEVER Be known as DISNEY LAND, well never by the righties, lol

congrats Chris, head down and bum up as u do, and plenty more good scores will come ur way

Cannington....Disneyland.....

Right and im John Kebelky. That's nuts even from a lefties prospective.

I have to admit though, I had a few games before this new elustrious "kegal" machine was put in there and.. i didnt do to badly.

BUT IT AIN'T DISNEYLAND!!

James said:
Cannington....Disneyland.....
Right and im John Kebelky. That's nuts even from a lefties prospective.
I have to admit though, I had a few games before this new elustrious "kegal" machine was put in there and.. i didnt do to badly.
BUT IT AIN'T DISNEYLAND!!
John who???

I think he means ''Joe'' Adrian and next time I see him I better give him some spelling tips too I reckon. Baron

baron said:
I think he means ''Joe'' Adrian and next time I see him I better give him some spelling tips too I reckon. Baron

I may still be missing something still (wouldn't be the first time) but who? :confused: :confused: :confused:

i think he might mean John Kolbelke... never heard of him - apparently he's the new Minister for Police with the State Government.. eh... *******************

the only thing a Kegel "sanction" Lane machine does for a center, is make the every lane, every time oiled the same way each time.

it is almost impossible for a wick base machine to do that. as the wick may not apply the oil in the same amount on each lane.

Pricipals of wick oiling =
the oil is "pushed" up through a gravity/pressure fed wick (when there is less oil in the tank there is less pressure so the oil flow reduces)

Most places could be called Disneyland. But we are products of our environment. If you've bowled a 300 on a ditch (most of them for the past 20 years) good for you. So have I. Somebody had to. It might have well as been you (or me). Congratulations.

Owning a Kegel machine doesn't mean that much to the scores though. A wick machine would drop the pressure across the house and lay less volume, but if you can move your feet, you're fine. It's the pattern you load into it and more importantly, the condition of the lane surface that changes everything and that is entirely within the control of the centre management. Go and download some of the brutal shorter sport patterns and see how many 200's are bowled, let alone 300's.

There's been a couple of posts on this thread about the LHS being better. That sounds like surface coming into play. Today's over-aggressive balls will tear up synthetic surfaces over time and the left gets less traffic and damage. Righties, you can either have your free carry from the balls or have a good lane surface to hit the pocket with. You can't have both for very long. Lefties, as always, you can have both. There's a lot to be said for being in a minority sometimes. :)

Cheers,
Jason

Thats just not fair on Disneyland because Disneyland is a fun and exciting place to go to! Cannington is Not!

Back
Top Bottom