Campbelltown City Bowl Par Bowler Tournament

danielw

Hey Guys,

Campbelltown City bowl is now holding a handicapped tournament the first Friday of the month for anyone who is interested, commencing at 9:30
The Entry fee is $65 and they bowl 6 games. The top six overall get money
1st - $200
2nd - $150
3rd - $90
4th - $80
5th - $70
6th - $60
Points are allocated for the top 6 places and participation. The point go towards the finals to be held Late in in the year.
The Finals consist of the top eight the top female and the top junior bowler.

For More Information Ring Campbelltown City Bowl
on (02) 46 255 222

Hope to see you there!!;)

Regarding handicaps, do we bring a league sheet with our average if we've never bowled at Campelltown before?

im in for this, should be fun

so the first one will be the 7th march

pity my 30th is on that night, guess i will bowl the next one

matt yr a scratch bowler, 200+ make it harder for you to win lol

I depends on what the handicap is based on. If we hit our average and get around 200 with handicap, A scratch 200+ average bowler gets a huge advantage then. Should be interesting...

i think this is a great idea but i dont like the chances of getting poeple down to bowl on a Friday ngiht

good luck and i will make it when i can

i think this is a great idea but i dont like the chances of getting poeple down to bowl on a Friday ngiht
good luck and i will make it when i can
I don't know, its been running for awhile. Last time I saw, they had quite a few people in. Time to call the bowl...

In regards to the Average, bring in an average sheet on the night or a couple of days before. But if anyone is interested please ring Campbelltown City bowl on (02) 46 255 222 to put your name down or for further information.

Just letting you all know the HandiCap Is 70% of 210.

Also the First Par Bowler Tournament was bowled Last week and The Winners were as Follows:-
Scott ROBERTSON 1st
Daniel WEBB 2nd
Les HARRISON 3rd
Derek WRIGHT
Rob SZUMSKI
Liana BATTY

Congratulations to all the winnners!!!:D

is it possible to have someone from the bowl put up a reminder maybe the monday before that the par bowler is on

Just to let you all know the Prize money for the Finals Should be as follows
1st - $1000
2nd - $600
3rd - $400
4th - $200
5th - $150
6th- $120
7th - $100
8th - $90
9th - $80
10th - $70
11th - $60
12th - $50

Assuming that there are 26 bowlers for each tournament.;)

Attached is the results from Round 2 of the Cambelltown City Bowl Par Bowler Tournament.

Next Round is Friday, April 4th, 2008

Attachments

• Cambelltown City Bowl Par Tournament Round 2.pdf
    12.8 KB · Views: 49
I have league every second friday, but if they don't clash I'd be interested. reminders before would be cool as Matt said.

Good luck guys,

Later Da Cowman!

Attached is the results from Round 5 of the Cambelltown City Bowl Par Bowler Tournament.

Next Round is Friday, July 4th, 2008

Come along, cash payouts every round!

Attachments

• Cambelltown City Bowl Par Tournament Round 5.pdf
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
Attached is the results from Round 6 of the Cambelltown City Bowl Par Bowler Tournament.

Next Round is Friday, August 1st, 2008

Attachments

• Cambelltown City Bowl Par Tournament Round 6.pdf
    16.7 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom