CABOOLTURES LATEST 300

Animal

YOUR ONE STOP PROSHOP
Staff member
Congratulations to my other half 'ANIMAL' on bowling his 25 th 300 in the Lunchtime Doubles at Caboolture.
not as easy as you would think as the lanes have not been dressed since Thursday afternoon and had 4 leagues on them, so well done darling...

good start for your trip to Melbourne this weekend

cheers
Carol
(Mrs Animal)

just another day in the office hey lawrie. one had to be close after you recently told me and lefty that u had the front 11 and deliberately got 6 in the last shot in an effort not to throw an unsactioned one... i reckon all 12 would of been in the hole too, way to go mate good stuff... quarter century there

shaun

you recently told me and lefty that u had the front 11 and deliberately got 6 in the last shot in an effort not to throw an unsactioned one...
shaun

????
That comment has taken some of the gloss off what should be a proud achievement.
Sorry, but I thought that a 300 was a 300, unsanctioned or not???:mad:

I would like to think that your wires were a little crossed in that conversation, Shaun - it would be very disappointing to think that a bowler of any calibre would deliberately throw off the last shot with 11 strikes already in the bag, simply because that particular game was not sanctioned ......

Broni Morgan
Queensland Seniors Co-ordinator

broni, perhaps i did hear it how it was not meant to be heard, however correct me if im wrong, is it not lawries game to play the way he likes? it is clearly a personal choice for him and as an icon for our great sport, i would like to think nobody will hold it against him for it.

also curious, was it with his black widow bite???

Lawrie always has said that he would not bowl an unsanction 300 BUT how many times do you get the chance to throw 300..... those who know Lawrie know just how competitive he is and EVERY shot is always aimed for the best possible result. Again I didnt see this 300 but I was there for the practice session in question and the 11th was an iffy shot but 12 was good but as often happens a good shot doesnt go where you know it should and there goes another 300..

Shaun it was with the No Mercy Beat'n and a couple of iffy shots in there but at the end a game that had all xxxxxxxxxxxx and one very happy bowler.
Cheers
Carol

'They will have to get a bigger 300 board @ the bowl'
Well Done Lawrie:)
Chatting to Ray T tonight I will let him know you have rolled the 25th one
Lefty

thank you carol.... 300 is 300 even if every shot is brooklyn haha... id be the first to say ill need luck to shoot a 300... let alone 25 of them... more to come im sure, nice to see he's still got the shot :)

Congrats!

Awesome mate. Only 24 behind ya lol.

Well done, keep up the good bowling. A true champion.

Malcolm

Hey mate well done on your most recent success of bowling a 300…

The way I see it is if Lawrie wants to bowl a 291 Game and can do it good luck to him…We all get to make choice some more than others…Like I said mate well done once again…

25, that’s fantastic…Really dwarfs’ the 9 I have…:surrender:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer gentleman of the sport…

Back
Top Bottom