CABOOLTURE RESULTS

FLOWER

Once again, a great weekend and thanks to all the bowlers, Caboolture Bowl staff and THE TEAM ..........

Tim Reichel achieved a four year dream today in winning the Have Ball - Will Travel Hcp. division and with his 211.9 scr. ave. also cashed in that division - Shayne Melton, on minus 9 handicap, bowled a 300 on his way to a second place in that div. with the highest scratch ave. of 230.9. Congrats. to Shayne and to Tony Hamilton who had a 298 game. Young Jesse Andrews from the Gold Coast was 3rd with 20 above his entering average and a great effort from Neil Aitken from Sunshine Coast 19 above ave. Good to see so much variety still with varying squads, averages and ages in the $$$.

The Powder Puff Tour saw a great display of determination from Lorraine Stockham who bowled 18 above average for her win - Lorraine headed Alice Margiolas from Ipswich Superbowl who had her best finish ever and 'youngie'
Caitlin Fraser was third.......great efforts from these girls with a lot of fighting spirit...... Linda Green was her usual superb self with her Scratch div. win which also gave her $$$ in the handicap division.

Please see attached results:

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE BALLS HCP.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 98
  • CABOOLTURE BALLS SCR.pdf
    62.1 KB · Views: 96
  • CABOOLTURE PUFFS HCP.pdf
    58.8 KB · Views: 70
  • CABOOLTURE PUFFS SCR.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 55
  • CABOOLTURE RESULTS.xls
    188.5 KB · Views: 113
Hey Mary,

I just want to say one thing you run twin tour so well even after all that happened on saturday and the bowlers in a squad were very co-operative. I still can't believe I came 3rd I know its only in handicap but its a big acheivement for me. Well see you later.

Luv Caitlin!!

Well done Caitlin, great job \\:D/
Also to Shayne Meltdown and Jester for your 298 games =D>

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Well said Caitlin, Mary and co always run a tight ship & put in a tireless amount of effort

Thanks to Mary and the team for another great tournament, run excellently as usual. It's always a pleasure to bowl in the Twin Tour.

It was awesome to break through for my first win in the twin tour. I never thought I would win the handicap section, but I got it eventually. I was helped by some handicap (as people have been keen to point out :) ) however I can assure you all that it was true and honest. Now that Uni is over and I'm not working graveyard shifts before tournaments anymore (and getting assaulted by drunk customers like I was on Friday night), I might start bowling better again, like on Sunday. Unlike K&K where I went 73 hours without sleep before the tournament..

Thanks again to Mary and the team, and well done to everyone else who bowled.

Hi All,
I'd like to also congradulate Mary and the team for making me feel welcome in my first venture in the twin tour. Did not do as well as I would have liked but had a great day. looking forward to the next one. Thanks all who were involved, well done.

Back
Top Bottom