BROOKE KRYSTAL RILEY Enters the World.

GUS

A huge congratulations to Brett and Debbie Riley on the Birth of their Daughter, Booke Krystal. After a 26hr labour everyone is fine and dandy. Now the fun of parenthood begins!!!!

Love from the Gus Family.

Cheers

Congratulations to Debbie and Brett on the birth of your little baby girl :)
Now the real fun begins :D

Congratulations Debbie and Brett on the birth of your little girl.
In few short years no doubt we will see a new Riley representing the state.
Congrats once again

Congrats Debbie and Brett so pleased to hear everyone is fine. Get ready for many a sleepless night. It's good to see you have increased our Girls President Shield Team as girls are very much needed in our State. In all seriousness just enjoy Brooke as they grow up so quick. Love to you all Kathy and Garry Crick

Congratulations Brett and Debbie. Another Riley in the world can only mean good things for tasmanian bowling. Good luck for it all...

Brendan

congratulations guys, that's wonderful news. wishing you all the best from the whole griggs family

Congratulations Brett and Deb,

I was very glad to hear everyone was well and doing fine. Couldn't be happier for you guys. Looking forward to meeting Brooke.

Love and best wishes

Kace

PS - my mum asked me to pass on her best wishes too.

Congrats Brett and Debbie,

Even though i have done it in person, i thought i would do it again. Im so very happy for u both and will enjoy my vists to dport and seeing little Brooke.

Lots of Love
Jackie

Congratulations to Brett and Debbie on the birth of Brooke Krystal. Coming from a big brother of 3, i know how little brothers and sisters can give you the S H I T S :wink: , but I'm positive that Brooke Krystal Riley will be a beautiful and very well behaved little girl.

Once Again Congratulations and all the best for the future

Peace
Chris

Back
Top Bottom