Bronson Simpson 24hr Tenpin Bowl

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Early in 2011, Bronson's life was turned upside when sadly his Mother and Sister were tragically taken away from him. Bronson is now being cared for by his loving Grandparents. Doug and Dave have decided to Tenpin Bowl for a massive 24 hours in order to raise money to help with the upbringing of this special little boy.

We ask that you come along to AMF Robina on Saturday the 19th November 2011 and donate whatever you can or even try your luck in the many Raffles that will be held.

We can confirm that there will be Player appearances from the Gold Coast TITANS, development players from Gold Coast BLAZE and also the Gold Coast UNITED as well as Gold Coast Suns will be sending some players as well.

If you can't make it on the day, you can make Donations at ANY Bank of Queensland Branch on the Gold Coast.

We thank you in advance and hope to see many of the Gold Coast Community on the day.

Make a Direct Deposit Donation -

ACC NAME: Hav'a'feed Community Relief Bronson Simpson Fund
BSB: 124065
ACC: 21644887

for those of you who have Face Book you can go direct to the page...

Bronson Simpson 24hr Tenpin Bowl - Info | Facebook

Thank you Jase

For all bowlers who hold and AMF ROLLER ELITE Card i.e.: AMF League bowlers can join us between 6am-9am this Saturday morning and bowl a MAX of 3 games for a simple GOLD COIN Donation. This would really help get us going and you can bring unto 4 friends with you.

If you can't make it down that early thats okay, during the day the 4 game practice rate will be raised to 4 games for $20 with $5 of that going directly to the fund, again you can bring up to 4 friends.

We have many of the Gold Coasts finest sportspeople making appearances during the day, for that please keep an eye out on our Facebook page. We will update that as more news comes to hand.

Pledge forms are available from our Facebook page and then faxed or emailed back to us.

We are getting plenty of pledges coming through for a "per strike" amount so something as little as 15c per strike will go along to changing little Bronsons Future.

If you are on twitter, you can follow my account @daveyk7 and will be using the hashtag #24hrBowl for all updates as well.

My brother Doug and I would like to thank you all for any support that you wish to provide.

Kind Regards
Dave Kirby
Bronson Simpson 24hr Tenpin Bowl | Facebook
Dave Kirby (@Daveyk7) on Twitter

I emplore everyone to get behind this great event and donate anything you can towards Bronson's cause.

That evening is a skins starting at midnite to keep the boys going along and it really requires more entries as funds raised from this will go towards this and the GC Assoc team.

Go well guys and see you both saturday night for a few throws of the rock!

Jase

Thanks Jason.

If you can't make it thats totally cool guys. All i ask is if you could please share out FB Page and make more and more people aware of a great cause

Thanks again
Dave

Back
Top Bottom