Brisbane coaching on offer - George Frilingos

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Hi there

I'll be running a 4 class program commencing Tuesday April 17th. There will be 4 classes in total running over 2 months (every fortnight).

Class numbers are capped at 8, it will be a first in best dressed offer (anymore than 8 and it becomes too difficult)

This class is for the high end bowler (+175 avg) who wants to take their game to the next level. During the 2 months we'll spend most of the time on the lanes, working on physical attributes to improve your bowling and score.

There will also be several technical components involved which will incorporate sometime in the pro shop. The use of a video camera will be used, attendees are welcome to obtain a copy of themselves bowling at the completion of the classes (before and after).

Class dates:

17th April 5.00pm to 6.00pm
1st May 5.00pm to 6.00pm
15th May 5.00pm to 6.00pm
29th May 5.00pm to 6.00pm

All classes will be conducted at Chermside Hyperbowl, Gympie Rd, Chermside

Cost: $20 per class which includes 1 game at the conclusion of the class.

It is strongly recommended you attend all of the 4 classes otherwise you'll miss too much information. If you come on day 1, its expected you'll attend all of them.

Please PM if you are interested in attending these classes.

For the people who have asked me previously about private coaching please message me again to confirm your place.

Please put Steven Armstrong down. He is away at the moment but I think he will be interested. Many thanks, Karen Armstrong

Thank you to the people who put their name down. The class is full!

Look forward to seeing everyone on the 17th

George

Nasty Jase,

Bloody funny... but nasty!

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. Good on you George! Glad to see it get off the ground.

Just a reminder to those attending that CLASS #2 is on tomorrow. See you there at 5pm

Due the cancellation of last weeks class the 3rd class of 4 will be held this Tuesday the 22nd of May at 5pm. No cost for this week due to last weeks short notice cancellation.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Back
Top Bottom