Brian King 300 at Seniors Australian Open

Rev

Well done Brian on your first 300 in the second last game of match play. Solid game all the way and nice kick on the 4 pin on the 12th and also well done on your second place.

Wayne Burton
President
Victoria:)

What a superstar!

Well done, finally they all fall over! Couldnt have happened to a nicer bloke!

Congratulation Brian. I can't believe it's you first one, you seem to be able to turn it on whenever you wanted to......well you did against us anyway.
Once again well done and I'd like to catch up one day soon.
Paul.

What is it about me?
This is the 4th 300 bowled against me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Solid effort, everyone flush, but that 4 pin in the 12th was a bit sus.
Congrats Kingy.

Kingy,
What a awesome effort and a great tournament result.!!!!
It's great to see you bowling so well. Catch up with you soon.

Briiiiiiiiiian! Glen told me tonight at dinner the great news.

Well done mate. Congrats on the 300 and the overall performance.

Now you have to bowl one in league on Thursday!

See you next week. Dont think you need to wait for us to get back to throw you 2nd 300. You just go for it.

David.

Great job Brian .....when I left you had just shot 279 ......then to throw a 300 amazing mate ........

Thankyou everyone for your kind words.
I now know how all the other bowlers felt when they threw their first 300.
The shoulder reconstruction that i had and the 2 years out of the game certainly has made me hungrier and more focussed on technique (so that i don't hurt myself ).
I look forward to seeing everyone on a more regular basis.
Once again thanks.
Regards
Brian King

What a champion!!!!! It would have been awesome to have been there and seen this great achievement. CONGRATULATIONS, all the way from China.... haha. It was only a matter of time, that was for sure. I'm just glad i didn't get coked, as a result of your 300. Also congratulations on your 2nd Place, great to see mate!!!

Back
Top Bottom