Brad Reggars 300

The Reggae

Big congrats to Braddy on bowling his 6th 300 at Aspley tonight (26/08/08) in the Clever Coupons league.

Brad was going to get a sub tonight because he came home from work and said "I'm really not bowling well at the moment and my heart's not in it"
What a way to boost your confidence!!!

I'm very proud of you honey :smiley.php: maybe this might bump you back to anchor :thumbup:

P.S. I don't think you need a new ball anymore :2smiley.php:

Well done baby, love you heaps

Congrats on your 6th perfect game Brad. All 12 shots were flush in the pocket. You never looked like missing. As soon as the night started I said to Jodie that you were going to bowl a 300. Well done again and keep up the great bowling!

Who is Brad Reggars???

JUST KIDDING :roflmao:

Nice bowling there brother. Number 6 hey. ****, Dad and I have some serious catching up to do LOL. Maybe now you will kick Tony out of anchor and reclaim 3rd bowler :p

Keep up the great bowling bro. And stick with HAMMER! Cos even retired balls still work!

Love ya lots,

Poggie

I forgot to mention that I'd like to thank Jodie for the running commentary

I was receiving text messages from Mum saying
"Brad has eight in a row"
"Now 10"
"Now 11"

Then the phone rang and Jodie said "I'm gonna give you a blow by blow description, so stay on the line"

"The crowd is gathering, he's picking up his ball, he's on the approach, he's on his backswing, he's released, it's looks good, it's heading down the lane AAANNNNNNDDDDD it's a 300!!!!!!!! Oh my God that was so sweet, he should've had two tonight.......

So thanks for creating the atmosphere and letting me be apart of it :)

Rach
xoxo

Well done Brad :smiley.php: I didn't see the last couple of shots - too busy giving your old man a hiding :D

Well Well Bradleyson you are a dead set Machine

I had the good fortune of being on the lane beside you getting all my little
spares, but I must say Dad and I never tire of watching your perfection

On that note it shows you are clearly up with the big boys, being that there
was 3 (300's) bowled on the week- end and you follow up
two days later.

Dad and I are so PROUD of you. Love you HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!:partytime2:

Back
Top Bottom