Box Hill Bowl when's it comming back

Assimilator

As a new full time bowler i was dissapointed to find out that box hill was closed i'm currently in my second season at boronia.

I used to live in the box hill area and currently going to night school at the tafe so when i wandered across form the nelson campus, bowling ball and all I was dissapointed to find it closed.

lots of child hood memories and stuff there

Any way I just wanted to find out if someone was planing to bring it back to life ?????

Keep bowling at Boronia, there is no chance of the centre re-opening.

The centre closed in mid December 2005 and the site was bought by the Centro shopping centre which plans to extend the existing shopping centre onto the site.

As a new full time bowler i was dissapointed to find out that box hill was closed i'm currently in my second season at boronia.

Keep bowling at Boronia, there is no chance of the centre re-opening.

And at Boronia your ave 10-20 pins higher than it should be too big bonus.....................;)

Gary................................................:cool:

thats a shame RIP box hill

yeah normal league is at boronia just hoping to squeese in some pratice in before school
boronia is out of my way on a week day with ringwood gone as well
I might go and try out ED flemming on another night as it's nice and close now since I moved a month ago and it looks like they got some new lanes when i went to buy my new ball there the other day

If i were you,i will stay far far away from Forest Hill. Theres a group of bowlers from Forest Hill that hate us Box Hill bowlers so much so they will do anything to get rid of us. For example last weekend during Dunn Shield. Certain bowler recruiting bowlers from other centers and this is what was said "Come and join our wednesday singles league and get rid of all these f****** from Box Hill. Let the truth be known.
Alex, ex Box Hill Bowler

LOL well i've noticed some bowl certer rivalness down at boroina but thats just stupidity. Are we trying to lift the popularity of the sport or not?
I bet the mamagers down at forest hill would not be happy to hear that

I'm more of a novice, "just for fun bowler" so i'm not bias to any one center

People like that just need to grow up

There goes Alex getting it Wrong again#-o
Everyone that came over from Box Hill has only strengthened our bowler base at Forest Hill, and our Results from Shield have proven that.
The only disappointment is people who get on here and ramble and rave on and continue for whatever reason to make trouble. that’s Sad:(

I can't speak for everyone but I for one don't hate any people who came over from Box Hill. That includes you Alex.

Frosty:rolleyes:

If i were you,i will stay far far away from Forest Hill. Theres a group of bowlers from Forest Hill that hate us Box Hill bowlers so much so they will do anything to get rid of us. For example last weekend during Dunn Shield. Certain bowler recruiting bowlers from other centers and this is what was said "Come and join our wednesday singles league and get rid of all these f****** from Box Hill. Let the truth be known.
Alex, ex Box Hill Bowler
Alex I don't know who gave you this information, about getting rid of BOX HILL bowlers. My question to you is ? where you there when this conversation was taking place, or are you going on hear say and I can say You are going on Hear say, as I am the Bowler that was asked to bowl on the Wednesday singles and the was never anything said by anyone about the lady's at Box Hill . It seem to me that you do not like Forest Hill which is fine so why bowl there? and if I am wrong, then why do you AIR SO MUCH DIRTY LAUNDRY. This to me does not make any sense and is not good for the sport.
I do understand that people may not get on but this is not the way to go about sorting anything out.

JEANETTE :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Alex, ex Box Hill Bowler

Come to Knox i hear lots of bowlers want to make the move just waiting for the first one to make the move then they all follow.............;)

Gary..................................:cool:

Ps: No matter what thread Dunn Shield pops up thanks mate..............:eek:

Come to Knox i hear lots of bowlers want to make the move just waiting for the first one to make the move then they all follow.............;)
Gary..................................:cool:
Ps: No matter what thread Dunn Shield pops up thanks mate..............:eek:
Let me try one of Gary's classic reply :-# :-# :-#
Thanks mate ;)
Lies will be lies.............:cool:
Alex ......................:p

I can't speak for everyone but I for one don't hate any people who came over from Box Hill. That includes you Alex.
Didn't you call Ex Box Hill Bowlers pissheads that come just to get wasted during Dunn Shield and not interested to bowl. Be honest now.
I had enough of all this games you people play. Sorry everyone for my Ramble and rave that gets me in trouble everytime. But atleast i am straight shooter and i don't lie and i am not a two face. What you see is what you get. Ask my tuesday / saturday bowlers.
Alex

Interesting, This stuff that comes from you keeps getting better and better.
You seem to try and drag up arguments with me in every forum.
As an Ex Box Hill bowler myself I find that statement odd.
Whatever issues you have with me I am more than happy to smooth over but there seems to be no winning with you Alex, and that’s a shame

What you see is what you get with me Alex and you don't need to ask anyone else about that

Issue Closed

Frosty :rolleyes:

Just for once be Honest and answer YES or NO. What there to talk. What are you afraid off. Let all these people be a witness to what you have to say. If you are telling the truth theres nothing to be afraid Frosty.
Alex

Alex, I am not dragging myself or this site down with another heated pointless argument with you. I haven’t spoken to you personally for about 4 months so I don’t know how you know what I am saying, and if you are listening to second hand information then more fool you.

If you want to talk about this I am happy to discuss via PM but I will not drag myself or the Victorian thread on this site down with this pointless argument

Didn't you call Ex Box Hill Bowlers pissheads that come just to get wasted during Dunn Shield and not interested to bowl. Be honest now.
Are you sure they weren't refering to us frankston guys & 1 particular knox guy (no need to mention Gary's name)?

Are you sure they weren't refering to us frankston guys & 1 particular knox guy (no need to mention Gary's name)?

Ahhh Tothy....

The worlds biggest pain in the ass.....

You are my idol :D

P.s. that pisshead from knox owes us a slab :D

GO THE B-TEAM

Back
Top Bottom