Bowling Outdoors

Notice anything quirky about this paragraph:

"He quickly snagged a picture of himself with pro bowler Sean Rash, and he also took a picture of another pro Norm Duke, a younger player in plaid shorts and a Kangol cap that was on backwards."

Duke loves his kangol hats, but I bet he loves being called 'young' even more :D

Well picked up Crawf - he certainly would like the "younger player" comment - wouldn't we all! These out door exercises cost a bomb - but it sure is a great way to attract all the right media attention...thx for posting it Edi.

i wonder if this would work in Australia

Telecast on TV, infront of the Syd Op house and harbour bridge

it would cost alot of money but dam wouldnt it be unreal

This was the event i was apart of last week.

Its the best fun ever, bowling with sunnies on your head with the sun beaming down.
The only problem with it all is that the weather is so unpredictable that you could get rained out (like we did about 4-5 times).
Production costs are so high that if you did get rained out thats a few $$$ down the drain.

In saying that it would be a great tool for marketing bowling in OZ.

Belmo

ps- Matt already have thought of that and already have put a proposal in with a production company. Will let you know how it goes!

Jason...

I know you're not allowed to give away the results from the event. So instead,
please tell us about your trip to bowl The Petersen, home of he world's most unpredictable lane conditions. And what did you get on your first shot. I'd be willing to take bets on a six count or less.

Wayne,

I didnt not have my laptop with me this trip so i could not write about any of the trip....but i have just landed back into Nice and within the next couple of days will write it all on my website (travel diaries).
IT WAS RIDUCULAS. You could of changed your 6 count bet to a 3 count bet on my first shot and still would of made a bunch of money!

The summer series was great and i will be writing about it all on my website too.

Belmo

Back
Top Bottom