Bowling Balls Australia 1 Day Challenge

E

edfleminglanes

Sunday 14th Jan 2007 "Bowling Balls Australia 1 Day Challenge" will be on again for the 3rd year. 2 blocks of 5 games. 1st Block Long oil pattern. 2nd Block short oil pattern. Prize money for 6 placegetters in each block and prize money for the overall combined scores for the top 10 total pinfall.
Plus a Lane #1 Bowling Ball for the winners in each Block. Sponsored by Bowling Balls Australia. All bowlers will go into a FREE draw and winner will receive a pair of "ESL Flames" shoes donated by Bowlers Basement.
Entry fee will be $105.00 per bowler. Total prize payout will be nearly $5000.00 based on 56 bowlers.

My thanks go to Max - Bowling Balls Australia and Andrew & Audrey-Bowlers Basement for their sponsorship of this event. Without your support we would struggle to hold these low cost events.

Entry forms will be out next week but I will take entries via this forum.

This event is a great way to kick start 2007 before most of you bowlers venture interstate for the SA Cup.:cool:

well you can add me to the entry list it was a great tournament last year and with the new sponsor can only be better again this year,its great concept this tournament and gives you the ultimate test to get the year rolling with
cheers

Hi Joe,

What would this tourney be without the Chaddy Boyz... Leo, Bernie, & new addition Lindsay...

Leo

I might have a crack at this one Joe. Put me down for it. I will catch up with you at a later date.
I might talk to Sean and see if he will have a go.

Dam I miss out on this Tournament again:mad:
I will be in Las Vegas that day.:D

Hope it all runs well.

Frosty:rolleyes:

Hey Joe - put me down for that, it's been a good event the last couple of years.

Thanks
John Allen

Joe
Great tournament last year, better count me in again.
Will there be the 'special interest prizes' this year?

Thanks
David McEwan

Hi Joe,

Please add me to the list and thanks to Max, Andrew and Audrey for the sponsorship to give us a tournament to bowl in i am sure it will be as good as last year.

Cheers,
Andrew Thorpe.

Entry form attached. Great response so far. Thanks everyone.:cool:

Attachments

• One Day Challenge - 07.pdf
    335.5 KB · Views: 148
Yo Joe

Put me down thanks, and a very big thanks to averyone involved with BBA for sponsoring this event.

Matthew Lambrick

Hi Joe,
You can count me in mate. Great tourney and great prizes to be won. I promise to leave the kids at home this time ! Thanks Max from BBA.
Alex :)

Back
Top Bottom