Bowler of the Year. Final Results

GUS

Hi all,

Attached are the final results for the Tasmanian Bowler of the Year that was run over the course of this year.

Congratulations go out to Garry Crick who finished with the highest points score over the year (559 points/10 Events). Garry should receive a new hi performance bowling ball, compliments of Mark Foster (isn't that right Bruv!!).

Thank you to all those that particiapted in this years Grand Prix events and made MOST of them a success. Sadly, I wont be running a tourney circuit in 2004 due to sponsorships falling through and basically won't have the time to put in the effort required as this year is going to be busy enough with my work and own bowling. So if someone else, or the bowling centre managers/owners want to run some events, I will be there to participate and do nothing else. :wink:

The top 10 List for those that can't dowload the files.

Code:
TAS BOWLER OF THE YEAR				

AFTER 14 EVENTS	

No.DIV    NAME                 PTS	     EVENTS

1	M	Garry Crick............559..........10
2	F	Debbie Bowtell.........486..........8
3	B	Jason Griggs...........472..........10
4	M	Andrew Phillips........448..........8
5	M	Hayden George..........448..........8
6	G	Emma Tubb..............444..........9
7	B	Daniel Bunting.........411..........10
8	B	Joel Reeve.............408..........8
9	M	Ashley Riley...........404..........8
10  B   Adam Reeve.............392..........8

Cheers

Gus, I would just like to thank you for your tremendous efforts the last few years in running the tournamants. .It was nice to have a "circuit" in one way or another back down here. It will not be forgotten.

Congrats goes to the Wiseass.. ooops, sorry... WISEMAN ;) on his win in the BOTY. Just goes to show you can be about 120 years old and still throw the rock good.

GOOOOOOOOOD WOOOOOOOORK Mr. Squiggle :D ;)

Yep, I agree with Androo's sentiments entirely.
You did a fine job with Tournament Circuit in the years that you ran it, and I enjoyed playing in the tournaments immensly - the tournaments I could get time to play in anyway :mrgreen:

Hope your organizational skills aren't completely lost to the sport, as they would be of great benefit to us as a bowling community.
But I understand where you're coming from in regard to not having the time.

Also, well done to "that old bloke from Launceston" \:D/ Garry Crick.
Just proving that you don't need the latest and greatest ball, to be a champion. - Congratulations on the win.

TIGER :snipersm:

yeh i totally agree thank you heaps gus u did a fantastic job with everything, and the tournements run were really good, especially the ones that alot of people were able to attend, hopefully we see more of this thing happen again. it would be a shame to see it die out

Back
Top Bottom