Bowlarama Skins

CBateup

regular
Hi all

Wanting to see if this date works?
Was thinking about running a skins on Sunday 30th of March at 9am regular format 12 games $150 entry $150 a skin based on a minimum of 20 bowlers.

I am open to an oil pattern as long as the volume suits 26ml minimum

Thoughts interest please

Day time skins. Count me in. Sure I can rustle up a few more from down here too.

WTBA patterns wont exactly make for an exciting skins format, particularly for the spectators. I'd prefer to see something around 7 or 8 to 1, not stupid easy but wont require 6 games to breakdown for high scores.

Entry form attached

I'm taking names here but your spot won't be confirmed until you pay a $50 deposit.

Thanks Chris

Attachments

• Skins Tournament[1].pdf
    240.5 KB · Views: 63
Hi all

List so far

Michael Craig
Chris Thomas
Vince Romeo
Sam Cooley
Stephen Cowland
Ken McLachlan
Andy Magill
Dwayne Lawrence
Mark Ward
Chris Bateup
Peter Liana
Ross Brown
James Sitters

Putting down a test pattern for the skins on Monday's please ring if you would to come and give it a try
Chris

chris the oil pattern you have put down for testing why not lay it down this Saturday for bowl Sydney to see what happens just a thought.

Hi Matt

The pattern we use for 5 man teams is about 10-1 with 15 games per lane (30 for the pair), the patterns we use for singles competitions can be harder without playing impossible ratio 7-1, during the skins their will be 12 games per lane (24 per pair).

If I put down the harder pattern for 5 person teams it would become very flat and the scoring would be very difficult, with ten people on the pair most bowling different angles. It can play completely different when you have two people on a pair bowling singles rather than 10 people.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom