Liz Woodhouse (Boronia)
Richard Alford (Boronia)
Troy Gaylard (Boronia)
Jason McHale (Boronia)
Emily Robertson (Boronia)
Michael MacNamara (Boronia)
Peter Caramalis (Boronia)
Ceasar Zamora (Boronia)
Ralph Harford (Sunshine) (with a bootfull of Wild Turkey!!!)

23 BOWLERS SO FAR
JUST CALL NICOLE ON 9762 7666 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOWL

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE ON THE 13TH MARCH

Nickers said:
The list of Bowlers so far:
Steven Eeles (Boronia/Wondoga)
HI Nicole, I thought I would infom you that Wondoga is actually spelt WODONGA:p
By the way Ralph wouldn't even shout a drink :drinking: when he was up this way in January.:p :p

thanks for pointing that out:oops: :oops:

Ralph im sure will be only to happy to shout drinks!!!
(from Janes winnings) LOL

By the way we are up to 26 Bowlers, i will update the list when i get back to work next week

Thank you to everyone for their support

See you all on the 13th

Hi Guys we are now up to 27 entries, thanx for the great response the entries are as follows :

Leo Torres (Chaddy)
Bernie Grueso (Chaddy)
Ekaphon Somkiat (Chaddy)
Nestor Aguda (Chaddy)
Alex Krishnan (Forest Hill)
Steven Eeles (Boronia/Wondoga)
Vi Huynh (Boronia)
Paul Licciardi (Boronia)
Sean Gothe (Boronia)
Chris Beale (Boronia)
Lee Booth (Boronia)
Maurice Sgroi (Boronia)
Tina Sgroi (Boronia)
John Harber (Boronia)
Liz Woodhouse (Boronia)
Richard Alford (Boronia)
Troy Gaylard (Boronia)
Jason McHale (Boronia)
Emily Robertson (Boronia)
Michael MacNamara (Boronia)
Peter Caramalis (Boronia)
Ceasar Zamora (Boronia)
Ivan Aranda
Damien Loury
Giao Nguyen (Highpoint)
Michael Holden

Look forward to seeing everyone on Monday night

6.30pm Check-In
7.00pm Start

Thanks
Nickers

I'm pleased to announce that SIR Dillan Demather (morwell based) will be attending this here said tournament. REMARKABLE young chappy is this kind hearted fellow!

Kindest of Regards Ma'am

p.s.: Some other idiot named Andrew Tonkin (keon, forest, been known to throw down a ball or 2 @ greensborough too) is also planning attending, but I wouldn't worry too much about him at all, apparently he is a hack.

p.s.: Some other idiot named Andrew Tonkin (keon, forest, been known to throw down a ball or 2 @ greensborough too) is also planning attending, but I wouldn't worry too much about him at all, apparently he is a hack.[/QUOTE]
He is a BLOODY ( QUEENS )LANDER too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

we accept entries from kind hearted people as well as idiots so im sure we will be able to accomodate both of you!!!

We currently have 32 entries as at 7.00pm Sunday night.

GUYS BEWARE - JANE IS COMING!!!!!!!:eek:nfire: :eek:nfire:

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night

6.30pm check-in
7.00pm SHARP start

Nickers

Thanks heaps Nicole, put me under pressure why don't you..... LOL

We were having a discussion at Mentone tonight and thought you can probably afford to pay an amount for runner-up in each skin now as well?????

If you now have 8 more entries than the prize fund was initially was based on it seems only fair and logical to have a second place prize. If $50 is too much maybe even $40 would ease the pain of losing a skin by just a few pins.

It's just a thought, but 32 people contesting each skin makes a good argument for sharing the wealth...

People please give Nicole a ring at the bowl or post on here if you think this would be worthwhile considering....

See you tomorrow evening.

Jane. :silly:

Well done Janey ..muuuuuuuuuuuuuah. Ralph rang me too not to tell me you have won the tourney but about some "inside info" certain TAB Race ;) The way you been bowling darl, might aswell order a truck load of wild turkey for you and Ralph!! :p Anyway i do agree with you here. It will be nice if the organisers pay say $50 for the second place since the minimum numbers been filled.
Good luck, high scoring and see you all there.
PS Nickers,is Natasha working during the tournament?
You are easy :eek: thats Natasha's fav words...i am easy but not cheap :mrgreen:

So where was our phone call with the inside info Ralphy?????

Alex, Tash is not working tonite being a public holiday full timers dont work, apart from me being the only person that can control Ralph!!! hahaha

As I said im happy to payout whatever way you the bowlers wish to be paid

see you all tonite

Nicole, don't get in a fluster, the horse I mentioned to Alex ran third, and paid $2.90 for the place. It is called 'Who is Jimmy' which is a running joke from the AMF Moorabbin graded tournament that was held in December. A certain Jimmy Hopgood bowled, who hurls it straight down the guts at 100 miles an hour and scores... so everytime we get a dodgy strike we yell out "Jimmy!"

The $$$ for second place sounds like a good idea.

Can you please post a full list of all the current entries, and add Ondrej Hedi to the list.

See you tonight!!!

Ralph :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Quick snap shot only 2 skin's won under 250! 298 dosen't win u a skin but 299 dose, 298 win's a skin same game as 280 & 279 dose not win u a skin.
What scoring great fun to watch.
Well done to the winner's and to the bowler from Chady who bowled 279 & 298 and never won a skin:shocked!:

Gary..............................................:cool:

Gazza,

That unlucky Chaddy bowler happened to be me...:(

Congrats to the winners. Well bowled, especially Lee Booth. She will be in my nightmares for a while for beating me when I shot a 298 and she shot a 299!! I then shot a 270 and she beat me 290... what else can I say...

Nicole, great tourney and hope we get another chance to do it all again.

Leo

Gday guys, heres the results. HIGH SCORING!

First skin was won by Troy Gaylard with a 280. Runner up was Lindz and the Hack himself, (in which we went double or nothing next game, and Lindz shot 139 to my 194)

Second skin was well won with a 277 game by Michael Holden, second to John Caramelis (mmm caramel.) with a 275.

Third was SIR Bernie Grueso with an easy 258 game, followed by Andrew Caramalis (I could go with a caramel sundae atm) 244

Fourth was when the hack found his line for 11 shots, choked on the last one, and shot 298, with the poor fellow Vi Huynh shooting 290 against me on the same pair only good for second place.

Mr Demather decided to try and show the hack up the next game, but stuck a solid 9 pin in the 11th for a very nice 289 game to win skin 5, with Miss Lee Booth (doin it for the girls) shooting 268. This was the start of her run :D

Skin 6 was a little slack, with his Highness, Sean Gothe, and Micky Macnamara tieing with a 245 game.

Skin 7 was SEXY!!!!! Leo Torres shoots the front 11, pulls the last one and leaves the 6,10 for a nice 298 game. LEE BOOTH decided to go one better, and leaves a single 10 pin in the last shot for the high game of the night, 299. POOR LEO!

Mr Morwell decides to shine again in 8, deciding to borrow my Absolute Inferno for a nice 279 game, with Pete Caramello-Koala shooting a 266 to win the consolation prize.

The Queen of Boronia decided to show some brilliance again in 9, going spare, and lotsa X's for a 290 game, with Leo being Thoroughly beaten by Royalty AGAIN, this time shooting 268.

Troy held off Dillan Demather (worth his travelling from Morwell ey!) to win the last skin with a 244, compared to Dill's 242 (this time using my bronze centaur)

Miss Nicole decided that she loved us so much, that she would put up an extra $100 for the highest average, which is very well for Leo, since he never actually won a skin all night, averaging a MASSIVE 242 for the 10 games. I finished second, averaging 229, and Queen Booth comming in third with a very nice 226 average.

Id like to personally thank Nicole, the staff, and the GREAT turn out by the bowlers. The scoring was huge (a little too big for some), but a good time was had.

Cheers!

p.s. Dill did buy me a coke for the $180 my gear earned him, so I spose thats ok too :D

HACK,you idiot.. leave some for us to tell mate lol
Congratulations to all winners esp Lee Booth and CONDOLENCE lol to my mate Leo. Sorry mate,just not your day. Better luck next time.I admire the way you showed your sportsmanship today Leo. Eventho you lost to Lee,you said it's only a game and she deserved to win coz she bowled better.A true role model.
To all the bowlers am sure you will agree this was one of the best tournament ever.Not only it was played in a friendly atmosphere ( Gary you should have paid for this mate ) ;) but also such a great entertainment too.It is also nice to see the support you gave to each other and everyone had every chance to win !! This is what all bowlers are asking for ... a fairer playing area and a greater payout. No crap here.
And to Nicole, thanks darl, great tournament enjoyed it every moment. You gave away more in the end coz you love us all. We will come back and support you anytime :D
Cheers
Alex

Back
Top Bottom