Hammer Black Widow Bite

This Latest release of the Black Widow Range - BLACK WIDOW BITE - will be available from the 4th January 2008 at any of the Pro Shops supplied by me.
I have all weights of this ball so put your order in to your local Pro Shop then you can be one of the first on the lanes with this ball.

Cheers
Lawrie Hill
The Australian HAMMER Distributor.
mbl : 0403351501

Picked up one of these new bites in California last week. Straight up bowled a 215 and 253 with it.. Backed this up with a 182, 234 and 188 in league on Monday night... Not bad for a 170 avg bowler.

Goes long, hooks hard in heavy oil...

This thing is a weapon..

I drilled my Black Widow Bite on Saturday night to use on the second day of the Seniors Classic on Sunday. I averaged 203 on Saturday with the No
Mercy Beat`n and 225 on Sunday with the Black Widow Bite.
Because of arthritis, I am a very gentle stroker of the ball, and find that
a 45 degree drilling with pin 1/2 " under the ring finger to be excellent. Try one, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Oh, and by the way, my averages on the weekend were with a pinched
sciatic nerve in my right butt cheek, and everyone lied to me, they said it would only hurt when I laughed.
Regards
Animal

i am ave 221 in league i am using an equation2 and a hammer hawg wild would u recomend the bite i need something for heavy oil as i am bowling in next vss tourn.

Yes, providing you lay the ball out correctly for your style of bowling, it will do exactly what you want.
Animal

Yes, providing you lay the ball out correctly for your style of bowling, it will do exactly what you want.
Animal
damn straight it will
I got mine drilled 3 weeks ago and its awesome
shot a 269 last week with and again tonight went the front 8.

Its a great ball but does need oil. It works great on the inside of THS conditions

Back
Top Bottom