BigRed Back in form?

Flick

A great display of skill tonight from the machine.
After shoulder surgery only 4 months ago Andrew came out to bowl 777 tonight.
With the first game of 300 and following up with 2 230 games. Although some believe it is over, Andrew will rise to dominance again.
It is great to see Andrew finally finding some form again after a hard recovery. That zing is back!

Keep up the good work in the coming tournaments.
Fire up the Big Red again!!!

Andrew has always been a force to be reckoned with, not only in the NT, but nationally! It aint over til the fat lady sings;)

congrats on the 300, looking forward to seeing more great results in the near future!

Oi congrats Big Red Machine. It's amazing what happens after a little lovin'. Or lack there of..........
KIDDING
Good work again and make sure you save some for Rachuig ok.

BECSTAR

NT Reigns Supreme in NSW Open

IS HE EVER!!!!
Congratulations to Andrew, who today won the NSW Open, defeating George Frilingos 3 games to nil in the best of 5 final!!!=D> =D> =D>
Congratulations also to Jayde Flanagan, who defeated Bec Simpson in the ladies final.
A very satisfying result for NT bowling this weekend ;)

Heard on the grapevine that he knocked off the Alice Springs masters today too, AND another 300 to go with it!!!! damn!!!

Hello Adrian,

The grapevine is truely amazing to reach so far.
I did run away with the masters title and a 300 on the weekend.

I would like to thank all that took part, as this year we had a full field and it was great bowling with some new and old faces.

I would also like to thank Darren the Dustbowl manager and staff for making the Dustbowl a great place to bowl in again.

Andrew

Good to see you made it home from Perth in one piece Andrew.....

Well done on your Success of late.... keep it up mate...

Back
Top Bottom